Searching for active RP partners.

So I enjoy helping fleshing out other people's stories and I've been having a lot of spare time on my hands. I'm usually always on for the majority of the day. If anyone is looking for an ark on their characters story, a new friend, or business partner we can work something out. Quale isin't really outgoing but she has many good traits to make up for it. She is easy to get along with, loyal, helpful, and a kind heart to go along with it. 

If you was to seek a business partner she is a renowned fur trader among the peddlers that travel through black brush station on their way to Ul'dah. She makes a living on trading along with other adventuring means to help sustain herself. If any of these qualities seem like someone you would wish to meet, let me know and I can gladly figure out something.

Miah and her Clan actually deal in poached skins and fur from the Shroud. Though we are in the middle of an lil plot that is preventing Miah from being in Ul'dah or anywhere for that matter. We do have another your character can contact and get involved in some on going and new rp.  Just send me a message here or a tell in game, if interested.

Quale isin't really outgoing but she has many good traits to make up for it. She is easy to get along with, loyal, helpful, and a kind heart to go along with it.

Sounds a lot like Sav, truth be told, and gods know she could use a new friend or two right about now. If you happen to be bored and catch a Savarah Ardyn online, don't be afraid to poke a bit~

Yehn'za does odd jobs and plays the economy to fund his research and hobbies, so it wouldn't be a stretch to say that he's bought or sold something from your girl at one point or another via a proxy or otherwise.

Anyway, circumstances have pushed him to become less of a prickly introvert recently so he wouldn't be opposed to making a new acquaintance or more permanent business partner if you wanted to try and work something out.