Greetings and Salutations!

hannie3000

Hello all, I've been playing FFXIV for about two months now and I'm getting more and more interested in RPing, since it's something I do very much enjoy. Sadly, I am somewhat shy so I feel mighty intimidated by the Quicksand tavern RP going on, plus I find it a little difficult to approach people. 

Most of my RP experience comes from 1-on-1 RPs, which, I suppose, makes me a newbie at group RPs. 

I have four characters on Balmung, but I only really have an active RP going on with one of them. 

IMG_4415.thumb.JPG.2505a54df722f5a7db6758e100ab03cb.JPG

ffxiv_Mikh.thumb.jpg.ec1e6afab8032de43bd8d97d19e6250b.jpg

ffxiv_Vael.thumb.jpg.de3c6acf7aa3d8ff257dafcb5a2aef38.jpg

Welcome! Always glad to have new people. Hope you find some good folks to interact with!

Ideally, he'd be an Elezen/Hyur halfbreed in this one, but I am not 100% if that is actually a thing. Would love to hear input on that! 

I don't think this is a thing, no. I'm not entirely sure, but I think that last time I checked, although the races can interbreed, they come out with only the traits of or the other, or something odd like that.

I can't remember where I read / heard this information. Maybe someone else could come up with something more specific.

Welcome! Always glad to have new people. Hope you find some good folks to interact with!

Ideally, he'd be an Elezen/Hyur halfbreed in this one, but I am not 100% if that is actually a thing. Would love to hear input on that! 

I don't think this is a thing, no. I'm not entirely sure, but I think that last time I checked, although the races can interbreed, they come out with only the traits of or the other, or something odd like that.

I can't remember where I read / heard this information. Maybe someone else could come up with something more specific.

The devs have confirmed that interspecies breeding is a thing. Since we don't see any characters in the game with mixed traits, though, to my knowledge it's just an assumption from the playerbase that they take the traits of one race.

The devs have confirmed that interspecies breeding is a thing. Since we don't see any characters in the game with mixed traits, though, to my knowledge it's just an assumption from the playerbase that they take the traits of one race.

Thanks for the welcome, Oli! 

And Thanks for the info, both of you. Since Ay's character model is a Midlander Hyur, I suppose he takes after his father, then. Hehe.