Questions regarding Tiergan's Crazy Plot

Why did you remove my post? I am wondering where my name is.

I didn't remove your post. I don't have the forum permissions to do that. (Only our mighty forum mods and Freelance can do so I think!) Are you sure you posted something?

I didn't remove your post.  I don't have the forum permissions to do that.  (Only our mighty forum mods and Freelance can do so I think!)  Are you sure you posted something?

Yeah, he deleted it for being "off-topic". 

Are you still refusing to RP with me because your friends bully me?

I didn't remove your post.  I don't have the forum permissions to do that.  (Only our mighty forum mods and Freelance can do so I think!)  Are you sure you posted something?

Yeah, he deleted it for being "off-topic". 

Are you still refusing to RP with me because your friends bully me?

Your name isn't on the list because I was never sent any of the information I requested on the first post. Everyone on the list had to send me their character's name and the core-quality of their character.

That said, you've brought unnecessary drama regarding issues I am not even personally involved with into a thread where it doesn't belong. If you want to speak with me further about something, please PM me and we can discuss things there. Don't derail a thread meant purely for fun and enjoyment. :/ Thank you.