I am considering leaving

I hate to say it, but... As an outside observer, threads like these aren't normally responded to well, I hate to say. It seems, more often, like a cry for attention then for honest feedback.

It's honestly a bit of what. So what? Give me a fucking break. I'm a person with specific needs. Deal with it.

I reread my post and realized it was unnecessarily mean. So sorry for that.

I've never met you, or your character and I have no idea what the bullying or drama might be about. However a passive aggressive thread like this will not do you any favors.

I suggest you follow the excellent advice given by people in this thread, and don't worry too much about what people think. Just have fun and play the game. Lots and lots of people hate me, for example, but I don't lose any sleep over it.

You're unnecessarily snarky in every thread. Sorry if I don't take your apology at face value.

If no one is on your side, it may be wise to reevaluate your own behavior rather than assuming the world is unfair and you've done no wrong.

I'm honestly really glad you posted here. Thank you.

Sometimes, do you think it's better to try to understand someone than insult them? I know that I haven't been doing a good job at this, but do you think that you've incited me to a point where my only course of action was to retaliate against you? I took a few days off and honestly, I'm not mad at you. I just want things to be good between me and everyone.

I hate to say it, but... As an outside observer, threads like these aren't normally responded to well, I hate to say. It seems, more often, like a cry for attention then for honest feedback.

It's honestly a bit of what. So what? Give me a fucking break. I'm a person with specific needs. Deal with it.

I reread my post and realized it was unnecessarily mean. So sorry for that.

I've never met you, or your character and I have no idea what the bullying or drama might be about. However a passive aggressive thread like this will not do you any favors.

I suggest you follow the excellent advice given by people in this thread, and don't worry too much about what people think. Just have fun and play the game. Lots and lots of people hate me, for example, but I don't lose any sleep over it.

You're unnecessarily snarky in every thread. Sorry if I don't take your apology at face value.

63N1wa1.jpg

Roleplay is unlikely to fulfill them.

I agree. I've found Roleplaying to be far more about giving than receiving. Think about what you can /give/ to others, in terms of story, plot, and character. Do this enough and often enough, and you'll get far more in return.

However, expecting your needs to be filled can often be an exercise in futility. Do your best to bring positive things to others, and you'll be surprised how much you'll get back.

If that doesn't work there's always the B list baby girl.

I don't think anyone here has a issue with me (hope not) but I have been in a similar situation as you before a while back. 

My advice? People online can be stressful. Best option is to avoid them and focus on the more positive people.

As another outside observer, based on your replies to this very thread as well as others I do believe this is kind of self-inflicted.

Some posts in this thread were less than nice. Others were very well-thought out, sensitive and genuinely trying to give you advice for your struggles.

Your first reaction is to instead of thanking the people who went out of their way to try sending you these messages, was to continue your trend of... honestly abrasive behavior? Instead of following the good advice to pay attention to the good and not the bad, you comment on the people that once again made you angry instead of those trying to help you.

I'm going to echo just about every single decent response in this thread and suggest that you look inward to meet these issues halfway.

As someone who only has your forum posts to go by for reputation, you haven't been making a good first impression.

I'm sorry if this offends, but I think enough is enough.

There's a high chance that I'll now be on the receiving end of your angry words as well, and you'll have pushed yet another person away who might have befriended you. And it will be my fault for saying these words to you and making you the victim again, won't it?

So... after having read through this thread, I think a lot of good advice has been provided at this point. Any additional discussions can probably be done in private. I'm concerned that this is going to expand beyond general advice-giving to something not good (either airing dirty laundry or hammering on the OP for posting the thread in the first place), so I'm just going to go ahead and close this before it gets out of hand.

I sincerely hope that those who have issues can come to terms or, if nothing else, avoid each other and live and let live. There's a whole wide world of RP out there; there's no reason to spend time around people you don't get along with. :)

#magicAdminHat