Wedding Pictures

Not sure if this is the right spot or anything, or if anyone cares, but Garry and I just got married, and I took a bunch of screenies that I wanted to share.

They're up on Imgur. If anyone has questions about what happens during the ceremony or anything, let us know. :)

Garry took some video too that I can put a link too pretty soon, once we get it uploaded somewhere.

500x280http://i.imgur.com/EnSPXbE.jpg[/img]

Not sure if this is the right spot or anything, or if anyone cares, but Garry and I just got married, and I took a bunch of screenies that I wanted to share.

They're up on Imgur. If anyone has questions about what happens during the ceremony or anything, let us know. :)

Garry took some video too that I can put a link too pretty soon, once we get it uploaded somewhere.

500x280http://i.imgur.com/EnSPXbE.jpg[/img]

Absolutely lovely you look. And the groom was fetching too. Congratulations.

Also I'm going to also say you made my day with these pics I've been worried/wondering if I have to wear the tux as it would be completely ooc for Erik to be married in anything other then his Flame uniform. Seeing your groom in armor I was like "YES!!!!!" He looked sharp (nothing to the bride mind you), what was he wearing? Lord's Armor?

The armor I was wearing was the Mythril set dyed Pure White with Augmented Paladin Boots. One thing to keep in mind with armor is that you won't be able to see the ring on your finger when they put them on each other (which is what I wanted. Its a big 'ol magician ring for men, too). But yeah you can wear whatever, its nice. :D

The cake is just a regular furniture item, its not even one of the food ones. It'll be bound like any other furniture, but yes you can pick it up and save it for later.

Oh, I almost forgot I was going to give some info to anyone who is wondering about the timing of the event.

So if you don't want to read it all, just know this: You don't get to save time for the reception. It is 20 minutes no matter how fast you get through everything and then they boot you out.

When you get in they give you 20 minutes to be in your dressing room. Here you finalize your plans and like any other point, can start earlier if you and your bond partner ring the bells.

There's the entrance scene and a bit of talking before they give you 10 minutes to exchange vows if you'd like. We weren't expecting this, but we had other things planned so it wasn't a big deal. Just know it gives you that time up there if you'd like to write vows.

Once all the little scenes are done they give you the 20 minute reception. I'd suggest having things a bit planned out as best you can if you want pictures and the like. We RP'd a little bit then dragged the group around to snap pics in different areas of the chapel.

After the 20 minutes they show your exit scene then you all end up outside the chapel. So like I've mentioned, you DO NOT get to save your extra time for more reception. That was our thinking and we didn't get it. So don't rush the scenes if you're enjoying everything. You'll get the same time no matter what.

• 4 months later...