Heavensturn Resolutions!

For Nailah: Try not to fuck up. Try very hard not to fuck up. Also, to not go insane. 

For Thala'to: To continue on his path of not-cheating-on-your-man.

OOC: I don't really do them, I'm a creature of habit. But I suppose one thing would be to keep my FC running healthily for another year, fix some of our issues and such.

ICly, Melody wants to finally get the Midnight Moogle open and go on an excursion to the Wanderer's Palace with Professor Jigumundo and company.

:P

OOCly, I want to finally finish Sastra's and U'roh's commissions.

I'M WORKIN ON THEM RIGHT MEOW GUYS, I SWEARS!

:frustrated:

ICly, I think Kurt would like to be swimming in gil, have a nice house in the mist, unleash his inner beast and become a better warrior, find some group of people to share an adventure with.

OOCly, I'd like make Kurt a 50 WAR, DRG and CUL, and maybe find an FC where he could belong to (I has small dreams)

Osric's inevitable reaction every year:

"Oh! We've hit that arbitrary time again! You know, that time when we add a plus one to the date! It's the next cycle! Yestersun was last cycle! Gods, the world is so different now!

...idiots."

No, he does not celebrate Heavensturn, nor does he make any resolutions.

C'kayah's all together with his soul mate here. There's nothing special about Heavensturn, and those who think otherwise are fools.

ICly, Avis's goal for the new year is... to have a goal. She's enjoying wandering around La Noscea a lot and picking up stories and trivia here and there, filling out her notebook (if/when she feels meticulous), and feeling grateful about (almost) being bound to no one (as a sometimes unreliable research assistant she is adept at finding lots of time for her own pursuits). But she doesn't know what to do with her abilities. It's finally starting to bother her. 

She also knows she wants to continue learning about Eorzea, but is going about it in a rather haphazard way. 

And she has an even vaguer (if possible) ambition of writing a novel "someday". 

OOCly, I'm just hoping to be able to catch up with the events of the expansion by this year. (I was aiming for Level 50 by Monday but it already seems like that's not happening...)