Heavensturn Resolutions!

The year is turning for Earth and Eorzea alike, at this new beginning what sort of changes does your character plan to make for the new year?

Find love? Avenge some wrong? Get Swole? Maybe not drink so much?

For myself Evangeline vows to finish her training, and become what she views as a knight. She's been toying with various instructors for a while now, but is finally planning to get serious. Not sure what kind of Knight she'll end up as, but she vows to maintain her own particular sense of Justice.

What of everyone else?

For OOC ingame purposes: Get my Zodiac weapons. Gear SCH. Finish leveling MNR and the rest of my crafting classes. Make money. Get Lili a medium. Get Xelra leveled. Figure out what to do with M'subi.

ICly, Lili will want to see her first airship before the end of the coming year (little does she know it'll be within the next few moons).

For Melodia OOCly: Get to 4 star crafting; Clear one EX boss (lol); progress in coil. Level a second DPS job.

ICly, she'd like to get some stability in her law enforcement activiites in Limsa and network more with other officials. On the social side, make more friends and finally get married.

For Ruru: OOCly, not much..maybe gear up more for his bard job just to have a solid leveled job in case.

ICly....the poor guy's losing it. Maybe he needs a vacation to Belize. :evil:

I KID, I KID!! (Breaking Bad joke for those that didn't know)

IC'ly, Steel will resolve to become something greater than just another common sellsword. She's already making moves to secure what she wants....hopefully it turns out.

As for Cliaux, she's just looking for some fun.

OOC'ly, I'm hoping Steel will have some gear that's in the triple-digit iLevel range and to have the MSQ done before Heavensward. So far so steady in regards to that progress with the help of the magnificent Z-Kitty and his mate. Also I'm hoping that Cliaux gets a nice home for herself RP-wise soon. <3

Chachan's big to-do is to hopefully make it to Free Paladin in this coming year!

He's been doing lots of training with Warren off-camera (and perhaps with Roen as well!) and his Trial of Purpose will most likely be backdated to beforehand once the relevant RP thread gets wrapped up.

OOCly, I'm hoping to have Gogon's combat classes all 50'd before the expansion drops and maybe be done with the Lights stage of his Zodiac before the next step is added in?

Chachan OOCly is sitting pretty for the most part, though I'd like to eventually get a room at Coral House and decorate it up to serve as his forge/room. That's gonna require the gils, though, and I've never been good at making the monies in MMOs.

Dogberry has one Heavensturn resolution. It's the same every year. Revenge.

Iskierka does not keep the tradition of a Heavensturn resolution because self-improvement is in fact the meaning of life, and adopts alchemy as the process for individuation. Making a half-hearted resolution is pointless in her march toward rubification. She thinks she's cute.

Osric's inevitable reaction every year:

"Oh! We've hit that arbitrary time again! You know, that time when we add a plus one to the date! It's the next cycle! Yestersun was last cycle! Gods, the world is so different now!

...idiots."

No, he does not celebrate Heavensturn, nor does he make any resolutions.

"Oh! We've hit that arbitrary time again! You know, that time when we add a plus one to the date! It's the next cycle! Yestersun was last cycle! Gods, the world is so different now!

...idiots."

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST

PESSIMISTTTTT

OOC : Maybe be less of a friggin' coward when it comes to content I don't know and actually throw myself out there.

Hopefully I'll be done with the Alexandrite before next patch but I've been making good time on that sooooooo... (going for a 3-stat because lazy and cashless)

MAKE MY FUCKING ROEGUE ALT ALREADY.

Try out some of the small specialized markets in my area.

IC : Probably do more little gestures of kindness and resolve to spend more time with the folks he likes, and force himself to spend less time with those he does not. Likely resolve to study more, too.

Also not bed a different miqo every night I mean what (okay so it's only been two so far but I don't want this to become a thing unless it happens organically)

...idiots."

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST

PESSIMISTTTTT

Yeah! Negative Nancy!

Realist, Oscare. Nothing significant changes in the second it takes for us to go from one year to another. ;D

Throwing a shark at Osric! I mean what.

*revs chainsaw*

I'm ready.

sharknado-chainsaw.jpg?file=media%2Fcontent%2F_master%2F50866%2Fimages%2Fsharknado-chainsaw.jpg&width=450

COME AT ME BRO.

tumblr_inline_ngvhbySE3v1r8o1km.gif

why are we tossing sharks we should be celebrating with our true soldier lambs ;.;7

Haven't you heard? Flying zombie laser shark mounts coming with Patch 3.0 Heavensward. Please look forward to it.

^

It's nice reading through everyone's responses :P

ICly, Aris wants to set out to find some truths in the coming year, and to be less closed off and meet more people, and treat those around her better.

Nimimi's goal is to keep doing the best she possibly can in Conjury training, and begin to explore the world of healing as an arcanist.

OOCly, I'd like to keep leveling DoH, and.. maybe just go for it and stop being scared to heal things. :blush:

IC: Roh will make a heavy pursuit to train even harder, to perfect his skills so he can protect what he holds dear. As well stop procrastinating and get a date set so he and his fiancee can get married!

OOCly: I've decided to make a effort to drink things other then soda, drinking more tea or juice instead of carbonated soft drinks ((Though this might get rough.)) I also have made the resolution to get loginus before Heavensward before Machinist completely tears me from my main class since release.

ICly Titor wants to improve on the transmutations for his illness, hopefully trying to find a permanent cure this year (This is going to go really bad, spoilers)

OOCly I want to get another 50 mil gil saved up before 3.0 hits to hopefully help the FC I am in lead the way with airships. THIS IS NEEDED. Pretty sure I will be able to make it, and to get a peripheral house in lavender beds

Z'zhumii Umi: Open her Sagoli-style bar and safe haven for working women. Earn lots of money. Maybe become a trophy wife.

Odile Dornier: Don't break as many bottles as last year. Don't fall off as many things as last year. Maybe get a new device that will let her see detail better without looking like an owl.

Nehoho Neho: Plunder all the booty.

OOCly: Get the Swansgrace set for Odile and Umi, possibly other pvp sets as well. Get the Ul'dah hunt set for Umi. Get the Limsa hunt set for Nehoho. Draw them a lot.