Mal Sionis

Europa is a linkshell for EU players, and people from other regions of the world who play during the EU peak hours (GMT) on Balmung (NA Legacy). Due to time zone differences, EU players are many hours ahead of the majority of the server's RP population. This subsequently means we have less RP and less events going on, and an increased need to stick together and organize. The LS was originally started by Rinh & Taeh then went under Sastra's leadership for some time but is now under my care. 

Europa serves as both a social hub and a place to find RP. In the chat, we love to see: 

•  Looking for RP messages, initiatives to starting RP etc. 
  •  Advertising for events, and the planning of events - especially those in the EU peak hours. 
  •  Getting connected with FC companies. We're not interested in seeing macros in the Linkshell, but spreading general awareness of existing and new FC's is encouraged. 
  •  People requesting help with PVE content, forming groups & raids
  •  General chitchat that does not break the rules below

Rules: 

•  Do not bring drama to the linkshell, take any disputes to /tell. Contact a gold/silver star for assistance if need be.  
  •  Move personal conversations to /tell when appropriate. 
  •  Debate and some strong language is expected from time to time, but don't cross the line to the obscene or abusive/vulgar. 
  •  Behave respectfully towards other members, greet people, welcome new people and do your bit to make the linkshell a happy place to be. 
  • When chatting in Europa, please consider not to use excessive amounts of caps lock. Furthermore, private conversations between two people should generally take place in tells. 

Any breaches of these rules may result in your removal without warning. 

Who can join? 

All roleplayers can join, as long as you stick to the rules. 

• We currently only allow 1 character per person to join, due to the LS cap. 
  • Please inform us or remove yourself if you know you're going to be in active for a longer period of time. You can always get a re-invite when you return. 

Contact any of the below for an invitation, or if you have any questions: 

• Mal Sionis
  • Korin Relanah
  • Sully Xura
  • Misuki Akiudo
  • Raeth Xura

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I will be remaking Europa on 12/3/16 to free up space and clear out any inactive players so if you're part of Europa already or wish to join our little community feel free to give me a message in game and I will throw you an invite, I will still be part of the Old one until I've managed to grab all the stragglers left over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The Europa LS has been remade, We've got plenty of space now so if you're looking for an invite or are still in the old LS give Sully Xura, Mal Sionis, Raeth Xura, Korin Relanah Or Nailah Quill a whisper and we'll invite you in.

Hi im new to this game, so seeing that you are this kind of guild ( not super heavy RP) is a good thing since i still have to read alot of lore etc, only low lvl til now but started playing for the first time just 3 days ago.

im curently on Gilgamesh, cause creations was locked several times, but going to transfer as soon as im subscribeing ( still in the 30 free days)

whats bad about Gilgamesh is that RP events ( seen from this site and the Gilgamesh RP site) are starting 03.00 ish night time. So would love an european FC ^-^

ofcorse we can talk more about this when the time comes, cause need to Sub first (after 30 days ofc) but this was more to shout out " Hey im Here!" 

i got both the normal game and the heavens ward DLC so plan on sticking around.

Will I be unable to join because i'm from UK and we've left EU O.o

We are still in the EU timezone and that is essentially what this linkshell is for. So I don't see any reason why you'll not be able to join.

Europa is a linkshell for EU players, and people from other regions of the world who play during the EU peak hours (GMT) on Balmung (NA Legacy).

We are still in the EU timezone and that is essentially what this linkshell is for. So I don't see any reason why you'll not be able to join.

Europa is a linkshell for EU players, and people from other regions of the world who play during the EU peak hours (GMT) on Balmung (NA Legacy).

I live in the UK myself so all will be fine :P.

Heya! How do I go about getting an invite to this? Having taken a break for a year I have nooo idea how to join linskhells. In case you need to invite me my characters name is Ignee Flametongue!

Welcome back :3

Me or a Co-Leader need to invite you, I will check to see if you're ingame but it's Sully Xura, Mal Sionis, Raeth Xura or Korin Relanah who can invite you so if you search for ether of these people ingame and whisper us we can throw you an invite.

• 1 month later...

You need to finally update the original post and promote some active new leaders as I left the linkshell a few weeks ago.

I can't invite anyone anymore so please don't contact Korin/Raeth for an invite guys c: