Returning from an extended hiatus.

It's been awhile since I've been back on FFXIV, and awhile by my standards is.. about two months? So really not -all- that long, but enough time to where I've sort of lost my previous acquaintances and have found myself in a bit of an RP rut. My main at the moment(Leon Rooker) is a new concept I've come up with to sort of put in the mindset that it's a new beginning for my 'RP life', in a sense.

To give context as to just who the character is and what he does: Leon is a very steadfast individual that takes things far too literally, jokes are beyond his scope of comprehension. He's a combatant for hire whom is skilled with a lance, axe and bow as well as having a minor skill with thaumaturgy. When it comes to social interactions he is less than capable of participating, having spent most of his younger and adult life training to become the combatant that he is.. has left his social life lacking.

Overall/all-and-all? I just want a bit of fresh RP, coffee house RP or adventure RP, I'm generally up for anything. If you'd like to get in contact with me just send me a message in-game or leave me a message here/in my private.. inbox thing on the RPC. Anyways! If you've taken the time to read all of this I am very grateful and appreciative of your time spent doing just that! :thumbsup:

That signature though...

Anyway! I'm always open for some light conversation or even someone running into Caelia getting into a pinch. Also have a small group of three we can include and totally work something out. Message me through PM or in-game? Would totally love to rp with some new faces. ♪( ´θ`)ノ♡