LF People for an event

Hello! 

On Thursday the 5th of Feburary at 20:00 GMT (UK Time), I am (hopefully) going to be running an event for my FC. Unfortunately, we are a little under-stocked for a few roles in the event and as such I am turning to you guys. 

The event itself is a mercenary contract that our company has picked up. They are requested to protect a group of traders as they make their way from the shroud to Ul'dah with their precious wares. The group has been robbed before by a recurring bunch of bandits (yet to be named) that continue to pose a problem for the group. 

For this, I am looking for 4 people; 

2 NPC bandits & 2 Traders. 

By NPC, I mean characters (on existing toons that are disguised, whatever you feel like using) that are created for the event. You'll have to assign them a name+personality+vague background. 

Traders can be either mains or npc's - if it's a main, you should be willing to risk a punch or three. 

The Bandits should preferably be NPC's, as they might not survive the ordeal. Whilst the goal wont be to kill them, we can't make promises. 

It's paramount that you are able to communicate well, and are comfortable with using the free-form fighting system - and able to solve misunderstandings peacefully, should any arise. Overall this caters to heavy-rp'ers.

Additionally, the bandits should be alright with doing some lead-up RP wherein they plan the attack on the traders, this information will not reach the merc 'n traders group oocly nor icly, so it will be a complete surprise. Bexy from KinRP will be NPC'ing as the Boss-Bandit, so bandits will be communicating mostly with her oocly as well. 

If this sounds like something you'd like to get in on, drop a message here or in a PM. Once I have enough people I'll be sure to update this. If I do not get enough then the event will not be going ahead. 

Hello! 

On Thursday the 5th of Feburary at 20:00 GMT (UK Time), I am (hopefully) going to be running an event for my FC. Unfortunately, we are a little under-stocked for a few roles in the event and as such I am turning to you guys. 

The event itself is a mercenary contract that our company has picked up. They are requested to protect a group of traders as they make their way from the shroud to Ul'dah with their precious wares. The group has been robbed before by a recurring bunch of bandits (yet to be named) that continue to pose a problem for the group. 

For this, I am looking for 4 people; 

2 NPC bandits & 2 Traders. 

By NPC, I mean characters (on existing toons that are disguised, whatever you feel like using) that are created for the event. You'll have to assign them a name+personality+vague background. 

Traders can be either mains or npc's - if it's a main, you should be willing to risk a punch or three. 

The Bandits should preferably be NPC's, as they might not survive the ordeal. Whilst the goal wont be to kill them, we can't make promises. 

It's paramount that you are able to communicate well, and are comfortable with using the free-form fighting system - and able to solve misunderstandings peacefully, should any arise. Overall this caters to heavy-rp'ers.

Additionally, the bandits should be alright with doing some lead-up RP wherein they plan the attack on the traders, this information will not reach the merc 'n traders group oocly nor icly, so it will be a complete surprise. Bexy from KinRP will be NPC'ing as the Boss-Bandit, so bandits will be communicating mostly with her oocly as well. 

If this sounds like something you'd like to get in on, drop a message here or in a PM. Once I have enough people I'll be sure to update this. If I do not get enough then the event will not be going ahead. 

I can fill a trader role :P

Oh man, this is awesome! My main in Ul'dah is a merchant/trader character. She usually travels to Limsa for her chosen trade, but the Shroud works for her, too. The Conjurer's Guild would probably be her destination.

I also have an utterly immoral alt in Ul'dah who is a mercenary but wouldn't be above working for bandits. She's pretty strapped/desperate/unsavory.

I think the trader role would work best for me, but I can do either!

Looks like a superb idea.

I'll be online as Yvane Ashdale (the merc) tonight if you want to add me in advance. (^ω^)

Also wanted to add that if I go as my trader character, she doesn't ICly know much more combat than the Bio spell. Therefore I am completely fine of she gets injured, etc.

Edit: Oh, misread the OP. That works perfectly well, too. Hope this comes together!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Just wanted to pop in and see if we've found our missing merc. I'm still able to do both merc or trader if we have another trader that comes along. ^^

Nako, I will try to catch you online this week on Rosalind, my merchant/magicky character if you still want to set up the trading partner precedent. :D

See you guys on Thursday!

Heya! 

I'm still looking high and low for the last bandit/bad-guy. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to sit down and plan out the route more precisely :) 

Do you guys have skype? because if so we can form a little group for this event so as to better keep everyone updated, PM me if so :D

EDIT: Make that two. One of my own have dropped.

Event: Protect the Caravan! 

Date: 5th of Feburary, 20:00 GMT - Bandit bob-people may start earlier. 

Map: (Excuse my paint skills)

L3DcJ8H.png

Bandit group name: "The Righteous" 

Bandit Leader Bobette: Bexy 

Bandit Bobperson 1: Brynhilde 

Bandit Bobperson 2: Star

Bandit #3: Flickering Ember

(Bandits = NPCS.) 

Mercenary Leader: Leanna

Mercenary Person 1: Rythiel 

Mercenary Person 2: ...

(Potential Mercenary slot here) 

Trader 1: Nako'li 

Trader 2: Kamome 

Trader 3: L'nessa as NPC (By me)

I haven't been able to get you all on skype so hopefully everyone sees this. If you're a bandit please try to see if you can catch Bexy online to just chat over the details.

I have a character named "Rogue Bandit" haha... sorry that I missed this, albeit he'd have been stuck with default adventurer gear anyways so perhaps that wouldn't have been ideal. Even if not him, I'll usually, happily take part in such a role so long as not too much is expected of me!

Thank you for having me and hosting this, Sastra! I had a lot of fun. I hope Horsie got a big hug after that ordeal, hehehe. 

Sorry I had to run off! My life is not horribly amenable to uninterrupted RP lately. >:(

See you guys around Eorzea! Thank you again! And Ember and Bryn you guys were awesome bandits. :D