"Stone Vigil Apothecary." New Business looking for RP!

A flyer strung against a post-board within the Quicksand, everything about it seemed new, and professionally done. The ad itself was rather simple. Nothing intensive, just simple and intrinsic. The printing looked to be done by a higher end press print, and it caught the eye of many upon the post-board.

"Stone Vigil Apothecary. You need it, we make it." With the address written below.

"Located Goblet ward one, plot twenty nine."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOCly, this is a business in which the property is owned and managed by one Mav Aurius. E'shtola and Mav had worked out a deal, in order to let her move in and start up her dream she's had for many, many moons. The Hyur lives in the basement, while her shops on the main floor.

What I wish to do, is to open this FC for hiring, as well as to have it be there, to be involved in other's plots and RP if they so choose to desire. 

Rolls being hired for;

• Shipment Protection
  • Alchemists
  • Gatherers

If you're interested in having the little Apothecary Shop involved in your RP, run something by me in a PM, or find me online! I wouldn't advise swinging by the address, without contact me first. Because you'll probably find it empty!

Thank you,

- E'shtola Halha.

Also! The Whispervine (See here) is opened up! I may or may not have a way of getting you in, if you want it. (I totally do.) Send me a tell, or a message and we'll get you set up!

• 4 weeks later...

Explain this "Shipment Protection" thing to me.....

Easily enough, ICly, S.V Apothecary will have bulk shipments, both importing of plants, and ingredients, and exporting of caravan carts full of potions for military movements and such. ICly, there'd need to be guards for that, no? But OOCly, it's just a roll to have more people able to join if they're looking for a friendly community. :)

• 2 weeks later...