Elf and European saying Hi!

Virella

Hello everyone!

After lurking here for months, I've decided to say hello to you all after all!

Sadly enough my character is not on a 'roleplaying' server, but who knows I may make another elf someday on one of the two servers to join in for the fun. But the offer stands, if anyone on Cerberus EU wishes to roleplay, for some odd reason, feel free to shoot me a message and I will toss my elezen lady at you in a heartbeat for some roleplay.

For now I shall just be content with reading about everyone else's characters, the banters and the art being posted here.

And oh yes, I do enjoy drawing quite a bit, so you may or may not expect a thread someday with some of my doodles.

Thanks for reading and see you ehm, not in game, but most likely on the forums : )!

Edit: Managed to create a character on Balmung. Virella Douront, Ishgardian elf at your service.

Hello and welcome!

Aww... Well, who knows, no stopping you in trying to make the most of your experiences in the server... Of course, then again, no one's stopping you, either, from trying to get on either Balmung or Gilgamesh ;3 (Just keep an eye out on things such as maintenances for openings.... But also check in once in a while too.)

Cool, I've noted that there are some other artists here so have fun mingling with them!

"May the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many memories and experiences!

With being from the euro wastelands, I got an easier time to create a character at a 'normal' times I'd imagine hah! I got to admit tho, the character concept I have in mind, I will most likely not touch until Heavenswards. I have an unreal love for the Ishgardian elves, dragon slaying and astrologians!

But for that I'd sooner wait and see what happens in Heavenswards before I end up creating a possible elf who may be involved with all of the three things mentioned above...

I might just make a random character tho, just to get to know some people : )

Thanks for the kind words!

Should you ever consider transferring, there is a decently sized EU community on Balmung, you can see some of the FC's and people here: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=9233 

Otherwise welcome aboard, nice to see someone from a familiar timezone :D

With being from the euro wastelands, I got an easier time to create a character at a 'normal' times I'd imagine hah! I got to admit tho, the character concept I have in mind, I will most likely not touch until Heavenswards. I have an unreal love for the Ishgardian elves, dragon slaying and astrologians!

But for that I'd sooner wait and see what happens in Heavenswards before I end up creating a possible elf who may be involved with all of the three things mentioned above...

I might just make a random character tho, just to get to know some people : )

Thanks for the kind words!

Oops! I did miss the Euro bit, sorry! >.<;

Ahhh I see. Fair enough! Hey, no complaints there with just making a character to know people... get some connections, get some ideas and the feel of how things go... What's to lose there, huh? =)

No problem! ^w^

Ahhh I see. Fair enough! Hey, no complaints there with just making a character to know people... get some connections, get some ideas and the feel of how things go... What's to lose there, huh? =)

No problem! ^w^

Haha it happens! Guess the majority here on this forum are from the USA?

Especially the connections seem like a great idea, the ideas are aplenty! I've had so many characters over the years haha.

But yes, I will try to make a char one of these days, and quickly level it up so I can at least go to the cities and try to find myself some roleplay!

At least I did something useful in the meanwhile and threw a quick doodle together of my elf to be! \ o / Not completely happy with the result, but heck, it will do for the time being I imagine. Once I actually have her created, I will sure as hell give her a proper go =)!

qlflO6e.jpg

And eep! Missed your message there, Sastra!

I doubt I will transfer my main tho due to raiding and having quite a bit of friends in my FC... but Balmung is certainly the server I will look out for in the future : ) It is great to see some fellow euros around tho, gives me hope to find some roleplay when I'm not no-living till late o' clock ; )

Elezen. Ishgard. Yeeeees.

^ So much this.

I just checked your character on your wiki, once I make my elf, I surely as hell will give you a poke ingame for some roleplay, if you don't mind of course!

Edit: Managed to create a character on Balmung. Virella Douront, Ishgardian elf at your service.

Just now to do the levelling, and just when I've got everything but monk to 50 on the Ceberus elf *groans* Oh well. Off to do the story line... again!

No problem! ^w^

Haha it happens! Guess the majority here on this forum are from the USA?

Especially the connections seem like a great idea, the ideas are aplenty! I've had so many characters over the years haha.

But yes, I will try to make a char one of these days, and quickly level it up so I can at least go to the cities and try to find myself some roleplay!

At least I did something useful in the meanwhile and threw a quick doodle together of my elf to be! \ o / Not completely happy with the result, but heck, it will do for the time being I imagine. Once I actually have her created, I will sure as hell give her a proper go =)!

qlflO6e.jpg

And eep! Missed your message there, Sastra!

I doubt I will transfer my main tho due to raiding and having quite a bit of friends in my FC... but Balmung is certainly the server I will look out for in the future : ) It is great to see some fellow euros around tho, gives me hope to find some roleplay when I'm not no-living till late o' clock ; )

Good luck! ^^

Just now to do the levelling, and just when I've got everything but monk to 50 on the Ceberus elf *groans* Oh well. Off to do the story line... again!

Kudos!

Welcome to the forums (^^/

Most people do seem to be from the US but there are plenty of EU users such as myself lurking about on here too.

Oh, and welcome to Balmung too! Whenever I am online in-game I tend to be playing alongside my friend but if you're having difficulty with queues or anything then feel free to message me on here or in-game if you'd rather and I can try and help you out with one of my tank characters.

Aside from that, good luck... have fun and once more, welcome (^^)

Huzzah, and three cheers!

Welcome to Balmung, may your stay here be interesting and exciting, and filled with more people throwing confetti!

It's always nice to see more people from this neck of the worldwood join, hope to see you about Eorzea! :D