Shroudwolf Clan

Knight Kat

The Shroudwolf Clan (SW-RP) is a Role Play Free Company based on Keeper of the Moon lore themes.

Clan: a group of close-knit and interrelated families.

Synonym for Clan: Sept.

Born of strays, orphans and refugees, The Shroudwolf Clan is a Keeper of the Moon sept that operates a refuge and society for -all- Miqo'te; including Seekers of the Sun. While founded on the traditional Keeper ways, the Clan is adapting to a new era. Hunting, gathering, traditions and lore are still important to the culture of the Shroudwolves, but the two co-matrons and their council are building the once tiny pack of Miqo'te into a faction to be noted among all of Eorzea's Companies.

This FC is currently -not- open for recruitment.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I was wondering if you take in non free company members into your link shell? If you do could I get an invite my name in game is indeed River Darkwolf. Thanks for your time, hope to hear from ya soon!

Sincerely,

River Darkwolf

Yes, we do take non-FC members into our LS. The LS is used for contacts of the FC. I will gladly invite you. Next time I am on, I will player-search you.

Hi,

I was wondering if you take in non free company members into your link shell? If you do could I get an invite my name in game is indeed River Darkwolf. Thanks for your time, hope to hear from ya soon!

Sincerely,

River Darkwolf

Yes, we do take non-FC members into our LS. The LS is used for contacts of the FC. I will gladly invite you. Next time I am on, I will player-search you.

Thank you very much I will be around pretty much all day except a few afks but they should be short ones.

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of C'kayah, I recently added a Trello "Clan Task Board" much like his Tylwyth Narah's Job Board. YES, I'M BEING A COPY CAT, but it's a good idea! It will provide open RP activity for FC members between events, and planned plot happenings. LS-only members can get involved if invited ICly by FC members.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Due to the recent large influx of new recruits, we are temporarily closing recruitment for the Free Company.

We need to get all these new people adapted before we open back up again. Applications can still be submitted, but will be put on hold until we open recruitment again.

However, the link-shell is still open to recruitment.

Anyone who contacted me before the posting of this message will be recruited if they desire.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE!

We are still very active, and now open for recruitment, but please continue to read!

The FC council has set the maximum allowed number of active members to 20.

We are currently at 18 active members. This means we only have two slots open for recruitment. It is a first-come, first-serve basis.

If you are interested in joining, please see the "Join Us!" tab. I highly recommend using method one right now due to our limited slots available for new recruits. It will make sure you are noted ASAP as someone who wants to join.

Please note that due to the recent release of the expac, no heavy RP will be happening until Friday's Story Night. Please be patient as we are all suffering from server issues as well.

Please read everything on this profile before deciding to join, and I highly recommend visiting our website.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I'd love to give you guys a try once I get my characters' profile set up! I am brand new to FF14 RP, are you open to people who aren't well-versed lore wise? Im slowly reading up on things, but silly questions may arise. X.x

I've also RPed for 15+ years now in various platforms.