Astrologian Looking For Star Maps (and RP buddies!)

[align=center]OOC:[/align]

[align=center]Hello there and welcome to my Astrologian Ishgardian elezen looking for more roleplay/buddies thread![/align]

[align=left]Being fairly new to this server and not knowing were exactly to start, in the combination with me being from Europa, I thought it may be worth giving a shot posting a thread here in the hope to find some roleplaying buddies.

[/align]

Long story short, being absolutely hyped about Ishgard and Astrologian class both, I decided to make the daring choice to roleplay one before the class is actually released in Heavensward. My elezen lady from Ishgard is setting her feet in the other Kingdoms in order to find more star maps!

Your character is a thief, managed to 'aquire' a map and wants to sell it off to her? Great! Does your character happen to be a pirate and doesn't mind her copying your maps for free or for a price? Awesome! Or is your character a trader, and wants to sell or trade them for something else? Hell, give me a whisper and I will send her your way.

Basically, the possibilities are endless! She's primarily looking for star maps written by other than the Ishgardians.

As a general rule of thumb, it should be 'known' some Ishgardian elezen by the name of Virella Douront is looking to buy star maps off people. There will be a few notes hanging in various locations to contact her on top of that! Aka, it should be a breeze to contact her IC for this.

-

As well, fellow Ishgardians, feel free to toss me a whisper if you wish to work something about our characters knowing one another in their pasts. I fear she is not a noble though, but just a daughter of a simple peasants and a knight within the Ishgardian army. But that doesn't mean she may know some nobles trough her work, or due to sheer chance, if you character happens to be one.

[align=center]So if this happened to remotely interest you, give me a poke ingame on Virella Douront or shoot me a message on the forums![/align]

I'm not the player you're looking for, but I just had to show uncontrollable love for your avatar.  The reaction of which I shall transpose here:

"...is that...is that a shaming pic of a faerie?!  xD  OMG LOLOCAUST"

Sorry.

Oh that it is! My FC suggested me to draw it after I was being annoyed at her in a dungeon. In fact, I still need to draw some variations with Minfilia and Shiva and other various NPCs! But being the lazy git I am, eh, that might take a while...

Hello!  I Rp a Lalafell who uses the Astrologian divining cards in fortune telling.  I have a blast doing so.  I'm also looking forward to the new class.

His name is Gigiwai Momowai right now he's a Thaumaturge level 18.  Thought that just because I'm new.  Not just to the server but the game as well as the franchise.  I'm happy thought I can play my fortune telling and it fits in with the lore!