New face to the community. Returning player.

Matthrian

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the community as I've just played the game and game alone at both launches. With that being said I'm on the Balmung server. Unfortunately, all of my friends since then have move on to bigger and better things or I would hope so.

This is the first time I'm stepping into the realm of FFXIVs Roleplay community. That being said, I do have roughly fifteen years of Roleplay experience through simple writing, MMOs and so on so forth.

It'd be great to find some new friends, groups, FC or even Linkshells to be a part of to progress further with RP and such. ^_^

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Also, for my character well I can't spoil too too much with just a simple introduction!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

- Matthrian Gothmyr

Hello there, welcome back! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. Also, I'm glad to RP anytime! Say hello sometime in game!

Many props to this man right here! Great dood and great role player. Now if we could only get you to the be the 'good' guy, things may work out! 8-)

First of all! My guy is more so in the moral grey aspect if not more towards being a decent Highlander!! Rejoice! No more lunatic!

Many props to this man right here! Great dood and great role player. Now if we could only get you to the be the 'good' guy, things may work out! 8-)

Oi! Brianna is making him a softy with headbutts and face punches!

>.< Literally...From all the hits he's taken!