Doctor/Healer looking for connections and friends

Hey guys, 

I think I should start off by saying that I'm not new to roleplay, but I am new to roleplay within the Final Fantasy universe. I've been roleplaying for about two years on World of Warcraft and I decided to come over to this game to get involved with the community here. I roleplay Nicholas, a midlander-highlander mutt who is recovering gambler and primarily a healer these days, but not too shabby with a bow either. 

Nick does quite a bit of traveling in his free time, so he can be approached for RP basically anywhere, and I'm online during the afternoon, evening, and even in the small hours of the morning. I am game for any, or most RP. Character has a broken nose from a bar fight? Sprained ankle? Being chased by bandits? Paper cut? Just want to chat? Nick's your guy. 

He's also working for a mercenary company, so if you'd like to have a doc-on-call at your events in case things get hairy, I'm pretty open to possibilities. I'm okay with both casual and light RP or more mature themes with long term storylines and plots.

Feel free to send me a tell in game. Thank you for your time!

I have a few characters I could throw at him to see what sticks. One's a healer herself and veritable bucket of snark, another is a traveling performer, and the last is a bit of a jack-of-all-trades narcissist who really needs to have his ego deflated in some measurable way. Only the last one actually has a concrete larger story I want to do, while the other two are still in the sort of 'planning' stages in those regards. :)

I have a few characters I could throw at him to see what sticks. One's a healer herself and veritable bucket of snark, another is a traveling performer, and the last is a bit of a jack-of-all-trades narcissist who really needs to have his ego deflated in some measurable way. Only the last one actually has a concrete larger story I want to do, while the other two are still in the sort of 'planning' stages in those regards. smile.gif

I see you have a tumblr! I'll contact you there, but if I can catch you in game, I will. Nick is a snarky healer who would love the company of another snarky healer. Again, I'm basically open to all options, but that one sounds like it would be fun. 

I would recommend Eorzean Medical Society [EMS]

Edit: Saw that they are NOT an FC, definitely going to contact. Thank you!

Thank you for the responses so far. :)

I see you have a tumblr! I'll contact you there, but if I can catch you in game, I will. Nick is a snarky healer who would love the company of another snarky healer. Again, I'm basically open to all options, but that one sounds like it would be fun. 

I do have one! -shifty eyes- If you ever want to RP just hit me up on Enla Kertuh, I'm usually on her throughout the day for lack of anything better to do and can jump to my other characters accordingly. ^^ Looking forward to see how they mesh together!

I sent in an app to EMS and I can't wait for a response back!

Feel free to look Nailah up anytime ^^ We sometimes have people that get ouchies so it might be nice with an IC connection that way.

Of course! I'll send you a tell sometime. I am always up for fixin' people and making friends (or enemies, but hopefully not those).