Just Moved to Balmung - Looking to Connect

Hello, I started in ARR on Gilgamesh hoping to find some RP on the non-legacy server. Unfortunately for me I never found a good home to RP, and just after 2.1 dropped, I wandered away from the game.

The intoxicating lure of Triple Triad has brought me back to the game, and I want to try once again to find a home place to RP. New Server, New Appearance, and New Name for my character, and hopefully new Free Company and New Linkshells.

Because of my irregular work and sleep schedules, ideally I would be looking for a FC or LS (or two or three) that maintains a moderately sized group of people online over large parts of the day, as opposed to one that's heavily populated only at specific times.

Addendum: I am catching up on a year worth of content as well, so hopefully I can get plugged into a group of RPers that doesn't mind pointing me around and helping me with some of the content I've missed. While I've never been interested in being cutting edge, I tend to wander around somewhat behind, trying to have most content open even if I'm not doing things like farming it for the best possible gear.

Hello, I started in ARR on Gilgamesh hoping to find some RP on the non-legacy server. Unfortunately for me I never found a good home to RP, and just after 2.1 dropped, I wandered away from the game.

The intoxicating lure of Triple Triad has brought me back to the game, and I want to try once again to find a home place to RP. New Server, New Appearance, and New Name for my character, and hopefully new Free Company and New Linkshells.

Because of my irregular work and sleep schedules, ideally I would be looking for a FC or LS (or two or three) that maintains a moderately sized group of people online over large parts of the day, as opposed to one that's heavily populated only at specific times.

Addendum: I am catching up on a year worth of content as well, so hopefully I can get plugged into a group of RPers that doesn't mind pointing me around and helping me with some of the content I've missed. While I've never been interested in being cutting edge, I tend to wander around somewhat behind, trying to have most content open even if I'm not doing things like farming it for the best possible gear.

Welcome back! If you need help with content don't be afraid to hit me up. I don't mind helping people run stuff!

Hello there, welcome to Balmung! :D Hello there! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. We usually have some people online at all hours of the day!

Welcome to Balmung and welcome back to FF14!

Now you're in the market for some RPers who can help you do some content too? Did I also hear you say you maybe interested in looking at a new FC? How's about a tight knit Consortium based in Ul'dah that deals in trading goods, fabricating commodities, providing some security, maybe even go dive into some ruins to look for some uncommon or even rare items? 

If you're interested in one or two or three, hell even all of those points listed above, how's about you and me set up an IC meet up with our characters eh? See if I can't get you into the YTC fold with a sales pitch? 

Because Yataghn Trading Consortium's motto has and always will be "If you want, we can get it." And let me tell you, we deliver! Yes, you heard it right! We deliver! It's 30 minutes or your pizza is guaranteed free!

*I can't say I can completely speak on behalf of YTC but hey maybe this got your attention right. Also be prepared, I'mma look for you and we'll be friends...count on it stranger!*

Anyways if you see any of the four characters listed below feel free to send a tell or if I you don't mind, feel free to receive a tell OuO-b

*Points downwards like those youtubers*