• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[align=center]To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Excellent Roleplay: Neo™. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Pepe's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Leonnaux Altoix literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Excellent Roleplay: Neo™ truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Edda Vincent's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Gwannes Oskwell's Eorzean epic Fathers and Sons

I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Felix Guillory's genius unfolds itself on their monitors.

What fools... how I pity them. :D

And yes by the way, I DO have a Excellent Roleplay: Neo™ tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

ZcFw9IaB_o.png[/align]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Might I get an invite to this linkshell?  I've tried sending tells ingame, but I seem to have a hard time finding anyone on :/

I've let the mods know you want in, so hopefully someone'll be on to catch you soon! sorry! I'll try to get you an invite personally if our timezones align

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...