Directory of Contacts for New Players

Melkire

[align=justify]Character Name: Vaerimont Lunevoyante Lectoroix

Character Type: Neutral Good ; serious, tight-lipped. Appreciate's one's mind over all things.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Ideally weekdays (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri)

Time(s) of the Day: Early afternoons to late evenings.

*My schedule is flexible!

Frequent Locations: Thanalan, Ul'dah (as of 9/9), moves around frequently of late.[/align]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character Name: Fosco DeSchane

Character Type: Immature, hyper-active, and consistently no brain-to-mouth filter.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Usually every day

Time(s) of the Day: Anytime after 11pm CST (I work graveyard shift)

Frequent Locations: send a /tell to find out!

• 1 month later...

Character Name: Kahn Dotharl

Character Type: Morally Grey, looks out for himself. Can be a bit standoff-ish but will usualy come around after a bit

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: All week usually

Time(s) of the Day: 10:30pm - 3am EST

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Limsa Lominsa.

He travels a lot so if you are new and need me to come to you, we can certainly make that happen!

Character Name: Garalona Swarbrydawyn

Character Type: Curmudgeonly Healer. A White Mage who only uses magic when people are actively getting hit in the face, and mundane medicine the rest of the time.

Daughter of Black Bride, a now deceased Dread Pirate notorious for practicing dark and forbidden arts.

Garalona advertises herself as a catch-all healer for hire: midwife, surgeon, the list goes on. Her bedside demeanor may be lacking, but if it involves screaming and bleeding, she can probably do something to fix it.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Saturday, Sunday

Time(s) of the Day: Between 10am and 10pm EST 

I may be on more, but I I work Mon-Fri 9-5 and have and have an assortment of health problems, so it's dicey if I'll feel up for playing at all when I get home. Weekends I'm generally off and on at all hours.

Frequent Locations: Limsa Lominsa, The Mist, Ul'dah, Manderville Gold Saucer, but her work can potentially lead anywhere, and afterwards she always heads for the closest place to drink.

Character Name: Quarimar Baenund

Character Type: Sharer of knowledge, seeker of ruins, hoarder of shiny things.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Mon through Fri reliably, weekends iffy

Time(s) of the Day: PST 6pm - 10pm usually

Frequent Locations:

Private Estate (Shroud, ward8), Fallgourd Float, Ul'dah (Ossuary/Sacrarium), and more recently a lot of Coerthas/Dravinia.

Always happy to help address questions related to the game via skype, i'm under 'quarimar' !

Made a few small changes to the above.

• 3 weeks later...

Character Name:  Ryota Kazunari

Character Type:Male, Archer, Laid Back, friendly, romantic, dedicated figther, Heroic Type, likes to help those in need, Miqo'te, Adventurous

Availability: Random times, but most consistently at Night CST

Day(s) of the Week: Available Days - Tuesday - Sunday

Time(s) of the Day: Available Times PST/CST/EST/GMT most consistently around 9 PM CST

Frequent Locations: Gridania, North Shroud, Central Shroud.

• 1 month later...

Character Name: Rihxo Matoi

Character Type: Neutral Good; bubbly, happy, and always looking for friends (and fellow chocolate lovers)

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Most every day, more often on the weekends

Time(s) of the Day: Weekdays: 5-9:30pm EST Weekends: 1pm-2am EST

Frequent Locations: The Quicksand (Ul'dah), Limsa Lominsa, out and about in Eorzea

Character Name: S____'__ C______ Lance Barrington

Character Type: Chaotic Good, forced lone wolf, but he can be friendly, dedicated, emotional, trying to find new meaning to his supposed new life

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: I try to make Lance available Thursday night through Saturday, but I'm pretty much available nightly.

Time(s) of the Day: On weeknights, 6 pm through 12 midnight PST. Weekends I'm usually available all day long. Check with me if you're unsure.

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Limsa Lominsa, The Mist, possibly Ishgard

Character Name: Nanagi Nagi

Character Type: True Neutral (Chaotic good?), formal, warmhearted, always wanting to leave good impressions, is known to be stubborn

Availability:

With things going on IRL availability is limited.Once things clear up, it will be the following.

EST

Monday-Wednesday: 7pmish-11pm

Friday: 5pm-5am/all night

Saturday: 9am-whenever I think I should get off, which is probably not until 5am

Sunday: 9am-1pm & 4pm-6pm

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Ishgard, Limsa Lominsa(?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Character Name: Jess'a Vaati

Character Type: Rogue Keeper Miqo'te. Smol thief/street rat, angry, good-humoured, easy to please.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: I'm available most afternoons/nights!

Time(s) of the Day: 5pm-6am PST

Frequent Locations: Limsa Lominsa

UPDATED!

Apologies for not keeping up with this over the past few months, my time's been devoured by personal matters.

On a more official level, in keeping with an upcoming change to Linkshell Hall policy, the Directory will now be updated once every two months rather than once a month.

Thank you.

Character Name: Okhi Lyehga

Character Type: Officer To her Free Company

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Everyday Available Days

Time(s) of the Day: After 6pm Cst Sun-Wed Anytime Thurs-Sat Available Times PST/CST/EST/GMT

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah, Limsa. Can really be found all over.

• 2 weeks later...

Character Name: Lori'vaen Nasharia

Character Type: Neutral Good; Shy, warm caring and loving always offering some of her home made cheesecake (officer of Redwings)

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Most every day, more often on the weekends

Time(s) of the Day: Weekdays: 5-9:30pm GMT Weekends: 1pm-2am GMT ( times can be erratic at times)

Always happy to meet new people!

Often seen in: Most of the time in Mist, but her studies take her to other cities too. She is training to be a doctor too.

Character Name: Torhe Raanu

Character Type: Arcanist, scholar, historian, explorer.  Oh, and overriding all else, adventurer.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: All week

Time(s) of the Day: Weekdays: GMT evenings, occasional daytime, workload depending.  Weekends, whenever.

Frequent Locations: She can be available anywhere, anywhen.  Such is the life of the wanderer.

(Also, Kilid's entry several pages back still stands: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=10818&pid=162728#pid162728 )

• 1 month later...

Character Name: Teirra Lihzeh

Character Type: Performer/chirurgeon.

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Most days although I only RP on the weekends ingame

Time(s) of the Day: 7pm - 11pm GMT weekdays and whenever on the weekend

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah & the Mists

Character Name: Kodie Durant

Character Type: Adventurer for Hire

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Almost any day

Time(s) of the Day: EST M-F 6pm to Midnight (on average) at the lastest, Saturday and Sunday times varies

Frequent Locations: Ul'dah and Limsa

• 1 month later...

Character Name: Hinala Rose

Character Type: Good natured Gardener, Spy, Assassin

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: All week

Time(s) of the Day: UK Time zone 12pm EST till....

Frequent Locations: Uldah, Gridannia, Lavender beds

• 3 months later...

Character Name: Jaydhe Tokar

Character Type: Diminutive Au Ra who is anxious about her new status in life (being free!), sweet, very polite, protective of her friends, terrified of tall males (especially Au Ra), extremely slow to trust, animal lover, very eager to learn everything though magic tops her list

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Available evenings (after 5 or 6) during the week, any time on weekends

Time(s) of the Day: CST

Frequent Locations: The Goblet, Limsa Lominsa, occasionally Ul'dah

• 2 weeks later...

Character Name: Verah Amariyo

Character Type: Chaotic Good Bard adventurer, little bit of a Tsundere. 

Availability

Day(s) of the Week: Everyday

Time(s) of the Day: Usually around 10am to 11pm is when I'm on. This will be subject to change after the next couple weeks. I'll adjust this when my schedule changes.

Frequent Locations: Gridania, Coerthas, Thanalan

• Maril unpinned this topic