Character Inspirations!

SM Nick

Ember is....

1 part blind super fighter via Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender

1 part wild woman via Ayla from Chrono Trigger

1 part super affectionate via.....my cat.

So there you have it. Mash up of Toph, Ayla, and my favorite cuddly IRL companion.

There might be other characters she could resemble buy its these two characters plus one entity! that were used as inspirations from the very start.

I don't intentionally base them off of anyone, but they do share roots with some people.

Armi

Winnifred "Fred" Burkle from Angel

Rapunzel from Tangled

Eri Kamei (Herself, Ex-Morning Musume member)

Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter

Jessica Day from New Girl

Hanayo Koizumi from Love Live

Loki

Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop

Jo Lupo from Eureka

Zoe from Firefly

Selina Kyle (Catwoman) From the Batman Series.

Woo! First post on the sight!

I would have to say Evaine is a mixture of different characters, both from my own ideas and others from different sources. Her name is one, Leblanc from League of Legends. She also has a mixture of a mesmer/Leblanc personality, with everything not appearing as it may seem.

There is a dab of Vincent Valentine from the popular game series, Final Fantasy VII, when it comes to her silent demeanor, wishing to listen in on the conversation. And before battles, she will give her insight in a rather cryptic manner. 

The rest is from my own mind yet I have to thank the others I have role-played with over the years to help me form such an interesting and, at times, difficult to roleplay character. :moogle:

I've been thinking about this and I've come to realize that Avis is a good blend of the following: 

Jane Austen's sense of humour, 

Emily Dickinson's introversion,

the way Yuuko Ichihara (xxx HoLiC) alternates between being cryptic and playful, 

+ a good dash of Princess Jasmine / Rinoa Heartilly (whom I dislike...) / the Rebellious Brat Princess archetype!