Little Hopes for Heavensward

BUTTCAPES FOR TANK CLASSES.

Or just capes in general. Will also accept a longcoat of some kind with armor slapped onto it.

I just want to stand on a clifftop and have something fluttering majestically in the wind behind me in the most cliche manner possible and I'm absolutely sick of the Bohemian Coat.

I swear to god the second T9 just becomes loltastic content(for the majority of the populace anyway), I am going to farm the hell out of it until I get the High Allagan Coat.

CAPES. CLOAKS. Even if they're attached to armor. Please.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see more NPC styled clothing with less gender locking.

Or more clothing in general, honestly. Particularly the lower level stuff that I can put on my alts that will never be leveled. I'd also like more persistent emotes, particularly expressions.

I'd love it if they lasted longer, or were persistent until you stopped them yourself. And yes! More civillian clothing, like merchant wear, guard wear, noble robes etc. 

I just want to make a pretty Au Ra. :( I am a simple person.

Me too! I want a pretty dainty girl who looks as fragile as a flower, but also kicks major butt. 

I'd like to see my party's TP. Like display it right there yanno so people know who to goad. 

Also catgirl hairstyles that aren't just the same with a different colored adornment populating like a good 70% of their options. 

Also more hairstyles in general.

I'd kill to be able to see my party's TP, makes being a bard just that bit easier and doesn't disrupt a fight with people needing tp ask me to sing.

More plots for purchase in the housing wards, preferably enough to drop that 30 mill for a small plot.

^^^ More housing plots and preferably cheaper ones too!

Also, I want a cloak like the one the Derplander wears at the beginning of the Heavensward trailer.

Cloaks would awesome, even if they were just cosmetic. You could have you FC logo, or the Grand Company logo or something. 

BUTTCAPES FOR TANK CLASSES.

Or just capes in general.  Will also accept a longcoat of some kind with armor slapped onto it.

I just want to stand on a clifftop and have something fluttering majestically in the wind behind me in the most cliche manner possible and I'm absolutely sick of the Bohemian Coat.

I swear to god the second T9 just becomes loltastic content(for the majority of the populace anyway), I am going to farm the hell out of it until I get the High Allagan Coat.

CAPES. CLOAKS. Even if they're attached to armor. Please.