Patrons, Partners and Paramour

Hope you feel better, the Card reading session the other day at the mansion was fantastic and I can't wait to bump into you again.

I enjoyed myself a great deal, as well. Not to mention you're very awesome for being so patient with my slow butt, and walking me all the way there. Still not entirely certain why I run like a turtle. All I can attribute it to is a combination of having an old computer, crappy wifi into my room and server lag. x.x

-

I'm feeling a little better after taking some medicine and napping for a few hours, cold pills are finally starting to kick in. Still very kitteny feeling, but we're going to be doing dinner here shortly so... maybe I will be on after a little while for a short bit. *crosses fingers*

Never thought I'd say it, but I have had enough of watching anime and sleeping.

I myself just got back from a lovely vacation to the beach, so Sleeping and Anime are right up my alley.

Eating dinner helped a little, still waiting for my meds to kick back in. I'm going to log in for a short bit, but not sure how long I'll manage. :sleepy:

---

Mmn, it helped for like twenty minutes. Back to bed. T_T

Just remember, The Tonberry is always watching. :tonberry::tonberry:

I like Tonberries. Spooky lil' guys.

After spending the majority of my day in bed, and taking plenty of cold pills... I have to say I am doing much better. I appreciate all the well-wishes, you guys are sweet.

I'll be doing a short stent in Ul'dah ic'ly tomorrow if anyone wants to arrange a meeting / get a tarot reading. I'd say now, but I am only online long enough to get my Aethernet points before logging off.

Also -- Good grief~!! How do people even keep track of conversations in the Quicksand!?

Been rather nice having an opportunity to level up my harvesting classes and talk with the various folks that have posted on here.

With the weekend upon us, I am able to focus a little more on the game than I do during the week and would love to meet some more new folks. I will likely find myself in Ul'dah after a short bit.

A fine rainy Monday afternoon to you all.

Few updates:

I have Elear's wiki 'bout 80% finished.

Looking for more patrons interested in receiving tarot readings. (skeptics are welcome, but not encouraged)

Hoping to get my relic plotline fleshed out a little more today. I'll be sure to post some details about it provided I get a chance to work on it.

As always, if you have some interest in roleplaying with me... feel free to drop me a tell ingame, or message me here. It doesn't matter if I seem like I might be full-up, there is ALWAYS room for more.