Patrons, Partners and Paramour

((I would like to note, that I am ALWAYS looking to meet new people. Despite how many people you see me respond to, don't pass me up if I sound fun to you!))

A notice has been placed in various spots with busy traffic flow in both Gridania and Ul'dah. If inquired over, the proprietors of these locations will make mention of an oddly cheerful Duskwight female with dual-colored eyes, pale skin and black hair asking about for the subjects mentioned on the parchment:

[align=center]b7cfbb_421d71c4c61d4bb9800937bb00696972.jpg_650[/align]

I am still very new to the game with a very open schedule to play, and I have come to rather enjoy my stay...  Wanting to become a little more involved into the community, I've decided to post here. I am a years-experienced roleplayer, and most the details you'll be able to find posted on my forum page for Elear Morierea.

Given I am still fairly low level and stuck in Gridania (a situation I have been working to remedy my past few days I've been back), it's proving to be difficult to find folks to interact with. So, I have decided to throw together a little post here to put some ideas out and see if I can find some folks to fit.

Patrons: My primary character concept is that of a Fortune Teller. It's a passion I've had R/T for several years and I rather enjoy translating tarot readings into roleplay. It is, however, a little difficult to read cards when you haven't got a querent. My secondary, yet equally as influencing concept, would be that of a 'Witch' similar to Matoya from the original Final Fantasy. Again, kinda hard to portray such a role without those injured, needing some sort of mystical draft or guidance.

Partners: As I've said - I am fairly new to the game, and moving toward White Mage. I'd love to meet up with some folks that would like to play on an OOC level just as much as an IC one. I have a long standing need in both aspects to be the best healer I can be, regardless of where I am. This could be easily managed with the right Free Company, or even down to a duo / close-knit collaboration, I'm open to either idea. I'd love to learn more Lore both IC'ly and OOC'ly, too.

I have left my character's back story fairly open ended, long term memory being mostly shrouded in loss due to an enhancement to her oracular ability and affinities toward healing magics. This leaves room for old business and ties to come calling and cause havoc - debts owed, grudges due to prank hexing, estranged or left behind family, old flames. I'm open to working things into Elear's background to strengthen it.

With all the interest invested toward the wide variety of means to heal someone, she's gotten some ideas in mind to see how mechanics can be applied to healing practices as well as taken an interest to making advancements in medicine for various diseases.

Lastly, just as much as she loves spreading the tarot, tending the wounded, conjuring up whimsical things and making brews...  Elear LOVES Gil and fancy things. Shiny coins, glittering gems, elegant silks and jewelry. It's pretty easy to get her to do things if there is money involved, and she could easily fall in with a group of treasure hunters.

Paramour: I use this term in a fairly loose capacity, as romantic entanglement is not a priority (and paramour sounded like a cool part of a title for the thread. >.>. However, with that being said, it does make a beautiful enhancement to stories, and Elear has day-dreamy notions of finding her 'Champion' in whatever form he may take. This pretty much taps back onto the Partner aspect, because what healer doesn't want their own monster-bait...er.. I mean, someone to stand in stalwart defense, and a sharp blade to defeat the enemy?

Last points to mention is the desire for mature, drama-free companionship. Generally this comes with adults, but I've even met grownups that throw temper tantrums worse than small children, so... yeah. Other than that? I don't care. Hit me up in message here, or ingame on one Ms. 'Elear Morierea'. Thank you for your attention, and interested or not - have a good day. ^_^

Ooh, we'd be birds of a feather. :love: There is some interest in astrology on my end, as well. Yes yes, look me up. I should be in-game this evening, logging in now but unavailable until around 5pm EST. RL family stuff to attend to.

I feel like I should have mentioned I am in that timezone. I may have on Elear's profile-type page, I don't recall. Regardless, I mentioned so now.

Hello there, welcome! I'd be glad to role-play sometime and see where it goes. :D I have a few characters to choose from; I think any of them would do well with Elear.

Yay~ more people. :love:

I'm an artist, and stay at home mom...  So I'm on throughout the day (though admittedly I afk a lot to handle my business), but best times I guess are between Noon and 3pm, and then 7pm until midnight. (EST time, of course)

Yay~ more people. :love:

I'm an artist, and stay at home mom...  So I'm on throughout the day (though admittedly I afk a lot to handle my business), but best times I guess are between Noon and 3pm, and then 7pm until midnight. (EST time, of course)

I only work in the mornings, so I'm usually free during the weekends and from 3PM onward during the week! :)

Came up with some interesting stuff as a hook with a few people, that led to some pretty fun plot development:

Elear has posted up notices in high traffic areas where people still stop to look at such things, and asked kindly that those who run city established areas to inquire of folks that would be well suited to have such information if they have any of the following:

Seeking information regarding artifacts; in specific crystals and orbs. Expanded botanical guides. Astronomy charts, astrology compendiums, and information on practices of Sorcery, be it lore oriented, or put into current practical use. She can be found outside / around the Botanist Guild.

- Leaves the door open for all sorts of treasure hunting, thefting and adveturer a-plenty to help weave a fun story.

Can vouch for her! Had  such a good time rping last night! Dealt with a ton of my friends coming out of nowhere, already more rp planned def give her a shot folks!

D'awww~

Yep, was lots of fun, even with the others flocking in to contribute. Eager to weave up an awesome tale of mysticism, maybe a little mayhem. All the fun things in life. :love:

Another day to a close, half way to level 15~! I will be around tomorrow afternoon sometime, but I probably won't be playing in the evening due to prior commitments reading tarot on another game, until very late.

However, tomorrow is the full moon. Secrets are always revealed on the full moon, and hooks have already been dropped regarding a few things during said time. So...

To continue, that prior obligation event doesn't end until Monday, so my evening play will be nil on Sunday for sure, but questionable Monday toward likely being here.

I'll be checking this forum out for sure, though. So hopefully more interested people will message, and brainstorming / arrangements can be done.

So it seems I am bit of a multi-tasking nutjob today. I am everywhere. Upholding my obligations for tarot readings elsewhere, as I said I would...  I find myself wanting to be ingame here (and poking around the forums here, as well), too.

I am also sketching.

While this might sound busy, I'm actually not doing anything on either client. I wish to remedy that. Tonight is the full moon, after all. Best night for that spooky thing called 'mystical insight' ~ OooOOooh. *makes finger wrigglies* Spooky~

I'd like to note that I'm interested in joining a new Free Company, as well as some linkshells.

It's just too quiet. I hate the quiet. I would really like to interact with others, and I think that probably goes without saying.

Lots of views, not so many pokes... :cry:

Hello again! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

Hello again! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

Hello hello. <3

I appreciate that! You guys sound really great from what I've read on the site there. Perhaps I could get a linkpearl to get a bit more acquainted with folks before I go signing up for things? While I understand there is that trial period to help with just that, I like to follow things through when I sign up for them and be sure that it's really what I want, you know? Because once I do sign on - I try to stay loyal to it and throw all I have toward group ambitions and making the experience fun for everyone.

Hello hello. <3

I appreciate that! You guys sound really great from what I've read on the site there. Perhaps I could get a linkpearl to get a bit more acquainted with folks before I go signing up for things? While I understand there is that trial period to help with just that, I like to follow things through when I sign up for them and be sure that it's really what I want, you know? Because once I do sign on - I try to stay loyal to it and throw all I have toward group ambitions and making the experience fun for everyone.

Hey there! You're more than welcome to have a linkpearl, though our LS channel is mostly IC and used sparingly to avoid spam, so I'm not sure it's the best way to get a feel for things. Instead, I'd recommend stopping by the FC house sometime for some RP! We're at Lavender Beds, Ward 5, Plot 58.

'Raises Hand'

Happy to roleplay anytime if I fit in

I'm sure you'll fit, I'll look to add you next time I'm on if you're on at the same time.

That being said, I'm sidelined for a couple days with a cold. Shivers and shakes into sweating, all weak and kitteny with coughing and other icky things. I've just been staying in bed and resting.

Very boring and depressing. I hate being sick. I figured I'd drop a note regarding it while I was up taking medicine and trying to force myself to do a couple chores.

'Raises Hand'

Happy to roleplay anytime if I fit in

I'm sure you'll fit, I'll look to add you next time I'm on if you're on at the same time.

That being said, I'm sidelined for a couple days with a cold. Shivers and shakes into sweating, all weak and kitteny with coughing and other icky things. I've just been staying in bed and resting.

Very boring and depressing. I hate being sick. I figured I'd drop a note regarding it while I was up taking medicine and trying to force myself to do a couple chores.

Hope you feel better, the Card reading session the other day at the mansion was fantastic and I can't wait to bump into you again.

Hope you feel better, the Card reading session the other day at the mansion was fantastic and I can't wait to bump into you again.

I enjoyed myself a great deal, as well. Not to mention you're very awesome for being so patient with my slow butt, and walking me all the way there. Still not entirely certain why I run like a turtle. All I can attribute it to is a combination of having an old computer, crappy wifi into my room and server lag. x.x

-

I'm feeling a little better after taking some medicine and napping for a few hours, cold pills are finally starting to kick in. Still very kitteny feeling, but we're going to be doing dinner here shortly so... maybe I will be on after a little while for a short bit. *crosses fingers*

Never thought I'd say it, but I have had enough of watching anime and sleeping.