Looking for a late night interactions & FC!

Good Morning everyone.

As the title states, I am currently looking for an active late night /early morning FC. I am usually online between 11pm - 2am eastern time.

If need be I can post more details about my character but for now I'll just state that he is a 42yr old traveller/wanderer with a mercenary background. So looking for a FC that deals in mercenary work or just an adventures guild.

Also, if anyone is available to RP at those times feel free to find me ingame or send a pm through the forums here. I know some of you have contacted me about RPing but our play times just do not line up. Rarely am i on early evenings/mornings and mid afternoons.

If you'd like to set up some forum RP or through Skype, feel free to let me know.

As far as what interest me, I'd like for the FC to have regualr events, at least once a month, and though is not a must have, would prefer a FC with it's own housing with rooms available. I also prefer slightly smaller FCs over the 50+ member ones, as the group seems more centered.

Thanks!

Just rolling in to say that your times translate to 5am-8am CEST.. 4-7am for brits (5-6 hour time difference) - unless I got something wrong. I'm not entirely sure a EU company would be compatible at those hours - at least, we do not have anyone active so early in the morning. Best of luck with your search though :)

Just rolling in to say that your times translate to 5am-8am CEST.. 4-7am for brits (5-6 hour time difference) - unless I got something wrong. I'm not entirely sure a EU company would be compatible at those hours - at least, we do not have anyone active so early in the morning. Best of luck with your search though :)

Fixed. and thanks for the headsup, I always run them behind, not forward! A mistake I've made other and other haha

Howdy,

Well 50+ members I am not sure there are that many RP ones with active 50+ left.

However, there are some the are more west coast based that would suit as well as some specific late night ones.

These are personal views/info, sorry I don't have details on everyone and others will add to this

• Unsung Heroes FC are very active through the NA time period, though on the Med+ size
  • Jutat De seem to be more west coast times, and are small and are some great people
  • There is the Linkshell The Night Owls that is specifically aimed at what you are looking for.
  • The FC Free Wing Soc has some connections to that LS so may also be a good bet

Hope you fine something to suit good luck

I'm a member of Jutat, and we tend to run later in the evenings. I know I'm one of the early people, and I usually get on at about 7pm EST. Other company members don't start showing up until about 10pm EST or later during the week, so we run the gamut. If you have any questions about us, please feel free to shoot me a PM or whatnot. Hope you find what you're looking for!

And thanks, Nebbs, for the promotion! :love: