What are you playing?

What are you playing at the moment to ease the wait until FFXIV graces us with its presence?

At the moment I'm trying to slowly get through Red Dead Redemption, excellent game but its taking me a while to get through it for various reasons. xD

Anyway to the masses, what are you doing to keep yourself occupied? :P

I finally rented Dragon Age from Gamefly, so working through that right now. I also just finished building a new system in preparation for FF14, so in the meantime in addition to reactivating FFXI I got the limitless trial of Warhammer Online which I'm liking a great deal.

Still playing Final Fantasy XI mostly. (and sometimes Mario Kart Wii with the gf!)

I've pretty much inherited leadership responsibilities for Limbus on Mon/Thur which is becoming more of a headache than its worth. I do salvage after limbus both nights when I can keep myself awake that late, and I sometimes do dynamis on Wed/Sat, depending on what's going on in RL. Sun/Tue/Fri I relax and while it's not a game, we've been going to the gym and watching all of the episodes of Star Trek: TNG during what little free time there is (Tuesday has become Sushi/TNG night now that Lost/V are done).

I am playing "write as many papers as you can for class!" It's pretty exciting.. lol

Seriously though, after I take my last final of the term next week I am planning on finally finishing Mass Effect 2 and probably picking up whatever all the expansions there are for Dragon Age. I don't have Awakening yet, so that + whatever else has been released for it.

I play a bunch of different games at the moment. I have a YouTube Channel and a blog that I post let's play videos of so that keeps me pretty busy. I'm currently playing through Breath of Fire III, Digimon World 2 (I've been doing the Digimon World series because they are hilariously bad), and Final Fantasy VI (FF3 in America). When I'm on my Xbox 360, I play NBA Live 10, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Halo 3 (Halo Reach Beta just ended :cry: ) and Modern Warfare 2 sparingly.

If anyone wants to friend me on Xbox Live, my gamertag is Sunny Dove. Game on :)

Ren, let me know if you do decide to pick up WAR again. It's fun, but I don't feel like putting in the effort to find a guild and whatnot knowing I'll just mostly drop it when FF14 comes out. Having someone I actually know in the game would be pretty awesome :P

I'm still playing FF11 although it's a bit difficult with my schedule now. I mostly log on for things like Limbus and wrapping up a few missions. I admit to feeling the pull of WoW again as I'd like to get some stuff done before the expansion comes out. Zane and I have been challenging each other in Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver and tons of Magic/D&D with our friends. We've also been watching a lot of films. Right now we're going through all the Bond movies and it's been a ton of fun! It's definitely given me a new appreciation for Austin Powers xD I've been focusing on spending time with baby Sera and Zane and I think even when 14 comes out I won't spend even half as much time as I did in 11.

Just finished Skies of Arcadia (GC) for the gazillionth time. Love that game with a passion. Can't find Prince of Persia Sands of TIme, so I'm giving Baton Kaitos another try. Haha, that's where I got my first FFXI character's name from! Donella was in some fruity-candy looking land.

At the moment I'm playing Dragon Age, Final Fantasy XIII, The Sims 3 (new expansion! =D ), and I just picked up my subscription to Aion again to check out the recent changes.

Above all, I really want to play FFXI again, but I just don't have the time to devote to the game anymore. :(

At the moment I'm playing Dragon Age, Final Fantasy XIII, The Sims 3 (new expansion! =D ), and I just picked up my subscription to Aion again to check out the recent changes.

Above all, I really want to play FFXI again, but I just don't have the time to devote to the game anymore. :(

Ooooh! I want Ambitions... but my computer is having issues at the moment. Blah.

• 2 weeks later...
Ren' date=' let me know if you do decide to pick up WAR again. It's fun, but I don't feel like putting in the effort to find a guild and whatnot knowing I'll just mostly drop it when FF14 comes out. Having someone I actually know in the game would be pretty awesome :P[/quote']

It's kinda scary. I've been off MMORPGs for.... like... what, six months? Good heavens. You'd think I'd be enjoying the freedom.

Nah, I'm bored. (Dragon Age is awesome, but you can only replay it so many times. :P)

So I'm reinstalling WoW just for something to do.

Someone make FFXIV come out, already. Or give me beta tester access. :P