Anti-Ishgardian/Mage with messed up morals...looking for connections

Hi!  I am kind of looking for RP connections outside of my own FC...again.  I am really shy when it comes to RPing or talking with people I don't know so I want to break out of that.  

Asheloux is a very sharp-tongued academic and researcher of magics as well as organic-based matter, and I am kind of looking for like-minded characters to RP with. If interested or want more information, please let me know.  I am sorry I am really shy about all of this and feel silly asking for connections.  I have a lot of RP experience with my FC and others in the game...I find myself waiting for Heavensward now and want more to do >.<

I am going to bump this up and also offer RP on my alts (also on Balmung).  But I'd love to RP with a few more people for Ashe too >.<  Still getting out of my shell.

[align=center]Character Wikis[/align]

[align=center]Asheloux Thalantos Wiki ||| Aylea Fairclough Wiki[/align]

[align=center]Player Directory Page[/align]

[align=center]Ashe[/align]

Links to my characters and my RP info. I have a third alt I'm leveling who I'm trying to make a Sharlayan refugee/kind of related to Ishgard like the miqo'te in the CT quest line....still kicking out the lore kinks though so not too open to RPing on her yet, but trying.

I'm on almost every night after work and all weekends unless I'm on some wacky business trip....so yeah!

GOODNESS GRACIOUS where have you been my whole RP career in this game?! Asheloux sounds like a great character to spend time with mine, Dany. Hes an Isghardian exile and the two of them can talk about magic and how much they loathe isghard for hours. Ill send you a tell in game when I see you around!

(my thread about Dany:http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=11406)