So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it?

Alright, so maintenance for the Lodestone and Moogle Station seems to have past the moment after I sent the other post. xD

However... my characters aren't showing! It tells me I need to log on an account that has characters on them. Did Squeenix delete my characters?! D:

Nah during this maintanence your character names wont show is all. They're still there.

Maint is still on for another hour according to my clock.

For the game, yes, still 45 minutes, but the main site the Lodestone and the Moodle Station should be up now. But I guess an MMO expansion release never goes smoothly. :P

They should be up at the same time, I guess. You wont have any luck creating a character today i doubt xD

I'm not going to make any new characters, I'll fantasia and namechange the ones I have. ^^

Alright, so maintenance for the Lodestone and Moogle Station seems to have past the moment after I sent the other post. xD

However... my characters aren't showing! It tells me I need to log on an account that has characters on them. Did Squeenix delete my characters?! D:

Nah during this maintanence your character names wont show is all. They're still there.

Good to know. Guess we'll just have to wait then. ^^