So maintenance should be over now. Why isn't it?

Yes. It has been pushed back to 9am EST...Tomorrow.

Also, it wasn't due to end until 5am EST June 19th originally. Today is only the 18th.

[Date & Time]

Jun. 18, 2015 2:00 a.m. to Jun. 19, 2015 6:00 a.m. (PDT)

* Completion time is subject to change.

2:00 AM U.S. Pacific Time on Friday morning the 19th was when Maintenance was supposed to end.

It is currently 2:00 PM U.S. Pacific Time on Thursday afternoon the 18th.

You got at least another twelve (12) hours to go. More, if they've pushed it back ;)

Assuming the original time holds,

Friday, 2:00 AM PDT

Friday, 3:00 AM MDT

Friday, 4:00 AM CDT

Friday, 5:00 AM EDT

Friday, 9:00 AM GMT

Assuming it's been pushed back to 9 am PST (I have no source),

Friday, 9:00 AM PDT

Friday, 10:00 AM MDT

Friday, 11:00 AM CDT

Friday, 12:00 PM EDT

Friday, 4:00 PM GMT

I was just on the news site a minute ago to confirm the time for my friend and saw nothing about it being pushed back. I'm going to assume it's just time zone confusion and the time hasn't changed from 2 AM PST. Of course, that doesn't mean it won't be pushed back later. These things are pretty common with big maintenances.

May be a timezone confusion. My friend told me it was being kicked back to 9am EST. Then again, I haven't been to sleep yet. I should probably do that. I am bugging him now to get me the source because I will be so pissed if he tells me the wrong time.

Forum thread which will give the time

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/237661-All-Worlds-Maintenance-%28Jun.-18-19%29

DISCLAIMER - I apologize for any wrong times. This is what I get for listening to someone else and not researching myself!

May be a timezone confusion. My friend told me it was being kicked back to 9am EST. Then again, I haven't been to sleep yet. I should probably do that. I am bugging him now to get me the source because I will be so pissed if he tells me the wrong time.

Forum thread which will give the time

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/237661-All-Worlds-Maintenance-%28Jun.-18-19%29

DISCLAIMER - I apologize for any wrong times. This is what I get for listening to someone else and not researching myself!

He told you the wrong time *pat*

He probably went to the EU lodestone, saw the 9am, and wala.

NA lodestone has no updates or changes.

Alright, so maintenance for the Lodestone and Moogle Station seems to have past the moment after I sent the other post. xD

However... my characters aren't showing! It tells me I need to log on an account that has characters on them. Did Squeenix delete my characters?! D:

*wiggles*

Probably still under maintenance

Alright, so maintenance for the Lodestone and Moogle Station seems to have past the moment after I sent the other post. xD

However... my characters aren't showing! It tells me I need to log on an account that has characters on them. Did Squeenix delete my characters?! D:

*wiggles*

Probably still under maintenance

Yeah, I try not to be impatient, but I'm kinda worried now. :/

Maint is still on for another hour according to my clock.

For the game, yes, still 45 minutes, but the main site the Lodestone and the Moodle Station should be up now. But I guess an MMO expansion release never goes smoothly. :P

They should be up at the same time, I guess. You wont have any luck creating a character today i doubt xD