Opening the Doors to Amdapor

Okay, so my Doom Cat is looking to lead some expeditions into Amdapor for the sake of his continued research on the void, and the awful things things that come from it ( though he doesn't think them all that awful. :evil: )

To that end I figure he has posted a confusing flyer in the airship docks and pubs, offering a chance for the curious or brave to come along for some trips to places that folks tend to dare not tread.

This means IC dungeon runs...so obviously to take part you'd have to be high enough level and geared to plow through them and get some actual Rp done along the way...

What I'd prefer is this being a means for those people out there, who have some interest in the areas ICly, who are seeking hooks for void studies and beasties, or who want to use it as a means to also bond with the other three members of said parties, to come together and see what we an work out.

I'd don't mind doing this more than once with different groups, and this can be both Keep and City...

If anyone is interested PM me..if we can get enough people we can break down groups and do some sorting based on individual goals for IC growth and hooks based upon the trips and who will mesh the best together, for the best outcomes!

Thank you for your time! :moogle:

Of course Evangeline would chase after this cat if he asks.

Just say the word :D.

Would Eva be prepared for the horrors of the void? :evil:

Evangeline gets in involved in politics.

How scary can the void be in comparison.