Animagus Social Event

Hi guys!  With all the new and returning roleplayers since the drop of Heavensward, I thought a social event  might be in order to help people meet people, get their feet wet, make connections. I especially wanted to help people get involved before launching that Worlds Faire type event towards the end of August, so maybe they'll feel a bit more comfortable.

My initial recruitment post is on tumblr, so I'll just be copy/pasting it here.

Hi guys! I figure it’s actually daylight and people are online right now, so I’ll post this properly.

The social event I mentioned hosting not too long ago, we’re pushing forward with! The ideal goal is to have it within the next couple of weeks, during July.

The IC host of this is the Animagus Troupe. Simply there to offer a good time for all with music, entertainment, food, and more. (We will also be having a minion giveaway/raffle!)

It’s a simple-ish event. We’ll have some mini games too (So far, King’s Game has been discussed, as well as a Simon Says that functions similar to the Gold Saucer version)

I have a couple people willing to help me. i don’t think I’ll need a ton of people to help me run it, but I’ve also never hosted an event before at all. So if you are interested in helping (beit OOC or IC in any way) please contact me. You don’t need to be part of the Animagus Troupe either. You can even represent your own group/tavern/etc. and be a helping affiliate or some such :D

If you are interested in attending, please like or reblog this post, too! I’d like to gauge just how many people are interested in coming.

Location is still being determined. It will be a pre-3.0 or housing area so people can attend without worry.

So yeah! Just a simple thing. Not a huge spectacular spectacle.

Feel free to post here/PM/etc.