Artifact Armor Augments

Currently, augments for all classes are under 100k each right now because I pricked the ego of the guy who was running the augment market by himself, so him and I undercut each other a lot and now they are really cheap.

Buy them while you can folks, if the old 200k a piece price tag was too steep for you. (Preferably from me, I don't list augments on the MB right now. Send /tell kthx).

Going to go ahead and double post and let people know augments are down to 50k each right now (For all classes now* ). They arent mine and I wont sell mine for that either, not worth my time to put them together for that.

Buy them up while you can boys, glams for cheap brought to you by FFA WorldPVP/MB champ Otto Vann.

Don't worry as soon as my PF advertisement disappears he relists them (--Mod edit-), to 150-200k each. He actually tries to undercut people and buy their augments out and relists them, and I wouldn't bother doing this but he bought some of my cheap ninja augments and taunted me for it so now I'm dicking with this market over and over when the mood hits.

In fact, since this isn't something I care about too much to monitor non stop, whenever augments get too expensive people can post in this thread and bump it, and I'll do my deed.

Get your cheap glams in while you can though, I won't be doing this all day.

Mod edit: No witch hunting.

While I understand undercutting on the markets can be frustrating, witch hunting is not allowed on these forums, regardless of reason. As such, I will be locking this topic and ask that people refrain from stirring the pot further. Thank you.