What kind of driver would your character be?

Bonus: What kind of driver are you?

I'd imagine my character would be a very impatient driver, not the type to curse at others, but the type to get extremely frustrated if traffic is going slow. I'd imagine she'd drive fast, but otherwise rarely/never break any laws. Also, she'd probably flirt with cops if she's stopped for a ticket. Practical and speedy, but easily frustrated. Very likely to just hire someone else to drive for her.

Bonus: I'm an anxious scaredy-cat behind the wheel. Very submissive. I don't normally mind breaking the law unless it's something horribly obvious (like violating traffic lights.) I'm a fast driver, but otherwise (normally) attentive, almost to the point I'm "jumpy" . And no, I'd never flirt with cops, I'd try to be diplomatic and obedient, but I'd never have the guts to flirt with a figure of authority, lol.

Road rage all over the place. Virella has a shitty temper... it is good cars are not a thing in Eorzea.

LOL, raging at traffic in Eorzean terms.

"THIS TRAFFIC IS HEAVIER THAN THAL'S BALLS!"

"Bah! I knew Lalafells were shitty drivers!" *honks horn*

Chachan would almost totally be that Student Driver people dislike most. Still learning to drive, moving below the speed limit, jerky stops, taking forever to change lanes because OMG those cars are going so fast. Meanwhile, poor kid is probably gripping the steering wheel in terror as he hopes he passes because driving is an adult thing and he's totally an adult now. Flynt in the chat also mentioned that he'd probably also be the sort to totally pimp out his ride with custom work he did himself, which I can also totally see him doing.

Gogon is that driver who always seems to weave perfectly through the traffic, squeezing through the smallest spaces and cutting across multiple lanes to get where he wants to go because screw you he's more important than you are. Most likely to either cause or get into some manner of car accident, where it would obviously be the other person's fault for not yielding to him.

Judge would always go exactly the speed limit, use both turn and hand signals to identify when he's changing lanes, and always stay in the right lane unless he's passing someone. He'll likely forget to turn off his blinker here and there and then you get to wonder if he's going to be turning or not for the next five-to-ten miles. Elderly drivers.

BONUS: As for me? I always use my turn signal, hate those that don't, and always seem to think most other people are either going too damn fast or way too freaking slow. Bad drivers are a pet peeve of mine and I get the "joy" of dealing with DC Metro area traffic on the regular, which is the four-letter type of fun. I tend to stick with "speed of traffic", though, and am usually going 10 miles over the limit... and still have someone riding on my bumper before squeezing past me to continue blasting down the road at 80-90 mph.

Coatleque is definitely a print driver. She only works with one model on one specific OS. She resists any kind of change. Once installed, she's embedded for life. And RDS Redirected Printing will never support her host-based interface.

I'm more like a graphics driver. I cruise along at a good clip, then crash on simple video playback during a cutscene.

The kinda driver I am? I'm that guy that does things most won't. I will play Mickey Avalon - My D*ck with the Windows rolled down and volume up and look at people in the eye as it plays and I drive past them. It's especially funny when I got a friend in the car and we get to a red light and there's someone beside us. We just stare at them and smile. OTHER THAN THAT I'm a pretty smooth driver. I've run many red lights though. Funny how like no one ever sees when I do it because I still haven't got a ticket. I need to stop that though.

Now AARON in game would be that driver that'd go to sleep at the steering wheel or play a paper forgetting he's at a red light and back up traffic.

Eddard would undoubtedly be one to have some intense road rage though that doesn't mean he'd be a good driver himself. He'd probably weave in and out of traffic just to try and cut off the guy that just cut him off, the speed of his car relative to how loud he's yelling (which starts as him grumbling to himself the way he usually does).

"...What in the hells are you doing you gods daMNED BASTARD OF A WHORESON YOU CUT ME OFF AND I'LL CUT OFF YOUR BALLS I SWEAR BY THE TWELVE..."

-honking and screeching breaks on the highway as Eddard blazes through the lanes with no regards to safety-

My character would be the cautious follow-the-rules kind of driver.  It would probably annoy the heck out of people behind him since he wouldn't try to speed past yellow lights, wouldn't speed on the highway and things like that.

As for myself?  I don't drive.  It isn't that I can't drive (though I guess I can't legally drive as I don't have a license and I've only ever had permits to drive with someone else in the car, but I stopped renewing them years ago), but I've been on heavy medications for the majority of my life.  I'm just not comfortable being behind the wheel because it feels like there is almost no difference with driving under the influence of alcohol.  It can be a little inconvenient at times, but I live close enough to a gas station and convenience store that I can walk (more like hobble with my leg nerve issues) there if I need something, and I can pay a taxi or give someone gas money if I need to get somewhere else further away.

_Tn0Q3.gif

This kind.

This would be Asmo as well. He avoids mounts IC but will use them if he needs to get somewhere fast. Give him something large and heavy and he will run everything over if need be. not his fault if you can get out of the straight line he'll be driving in.