Violence Erupts near Pearl Lane!

Pearl Lane; Days after a reported scrum in the back alleys of Ul'dah, officials and reporters are still searching for further details regarding the incident. Eyewitness testimony thus far has been varied and often times conflicting; One citizen who came forward anonymously claimed to have spotted "twenty or more Sultansworn in full tabard" combating "a gang of half-naked girls." Sosoro Soro, a merchant in the Lane, stated otherwise, claiming that an ominous screaming voidsent in full armor was making demands of ordinary citizens, who rose up and vanquished the beast. Says Soro, "He had eyes of stone and breath of fire, he did! Shouting at everyone and swinging a sword as big as a... really big sword! He exploded into armor fragments, and I've got some to sell if you wanted proof!" Soro then plugged his business.

When contacted for comment, both the Sultansworn and the Ossuary claimed to have no involvement with the incident. Some suppose the entire thing could be a hoax, but let's not ignore the fact that Ul'dah, beautiful She may shine, has seen its share of strange going-ons. Anyone with reliable information regarding this incident is encouraged to report to the Brass Blades, as well as the Tonberry's Lantern staff.

Ki grunted and took a long sip of his pineapple juice laced with whiskey as he read the article.  He re-read it again and laughed.

" An army of hookers versuses sultansworn? That I'd pay to see. Ul'dah should make that a holiday. Not like we arn't suddenly overrun with hookers as of late. There are plenty to spare."

"That is an understatement."

Quki rolls her eyes, throwing the newsletter over her shoulders. She does enjoy keeping up with current events, but Ul'dah will always have a special place in her heart.

The special place where Quki puts the things she hate the most.

"I swear by the Twelve, that city..."

Aaron /stared/ at the paper. The "half naked girls" part really catching his interest. Then he had a look of confusion as he pictured a fight between Paladin and skimpy dressed girls.

". . . . I guess even Paladin need an excuse to have fun sometimes." He shrugged putting the paper back down.

Flower leered at the paper before her, a lip curling downward in a frown. If only they knew. Her gaze shifted up and about to see how many others were interested in the article before she crumbled it up and tossed it in a nearby trashcan. She wanted nothing further to do with it or be reminded or what 'may have truly happened'.

Aeron looked at the paper that rested on the desk along with various other documents, his fingertips traced beneath his eyes with a soft grumble. "Figures this happens in the lane. All the good goes in there and gets spat out the other end in a bad way."

His hand folded the paper shut and tossed it aside. "Well I'm sure the next sun we'll hear about completely naked girls going at it with their fists against the Brass Blades." he murmered, returning his attention to the documents regarding the income by 'Rajhera's radiants.'

Luha stares at the boy she had payed to read the paper for her, carefully listening to his words. The fact that the report was about a fight in Pearl Lane was what had caught her interest, though... There was no way it could have been the same as the other day, could it? Fights happened in Ul'dah all the time, the odds of it being the one she had been involved it were- 

Suddenly, she freezes as the boy utters the phrase 'gang of half naked girls'.

"Oh shite." She swallows, but then furrows her brow and glares at the paper. "Oi, only two of us were half naked!"