NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available!

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, Gerik! I always admire those with artistic talent. I can't draw a straight line with a ruler :blush:

Thanks!

It just takes practice really, although I can't advocate myself as 'good' yet, by my standards at least haha.

Great job Gerik. Only thing I can think is maybe try blending your warm and cool colors a bit more. Kinda awkward the way it is now where some parts are heavily cool colors, while others are warm, without an strong light source providing either one it seems.

Great job Gerik. Only thing I can think is maybe try blending your warm and cool colors a bit more. Kinda awkward the way it is now where some parts are heavily cool colors, while others are warm, without an strong light source providing either one it seems.

I knoooow lol, I always do that.

I did the entire thing in grayscale first, so I was kinda experimenting with how I should proceed to shade it.  I guess maybe I should turn down the brush opacity, I get kind of heavy-handed with color tbh haha.

But thanks!

So Imgur was being a little shit today.  I was gonna upload all the Adventure Time cosplay stuff since I got my new scanner, but it kept failing to upload >____>  So I only managed to successfully upload this one.

Gerik - Finn

GkUukmi.jpg

So it looks like I got the rest to upload on tumblr, so you can see them there :D

I lied, they're not there >_> idk why they're being such bitches to upload.