Looking for a small housing

Hello!! Not sure if this is the right place to post... but my FC is looking for a housing to call home in Balmung! We are aware of the upcoming patch that will install new ward and/or clearing out inactive player housing. But we don't know what that's going to happen and we just wanted to check out to see if anyone was selling or (hopefully/luckily) requinlish the plot to us for free. <3 (Goblet would be preferred but we can't be too picky!)

I wish you look but I expect you will have to pay someone to vacate. I had the same dilema and in the end blew the gil to get a small house for the FC. It has made a great difference giving them something to practically do and focus on together.

Will I kick myself if they make more available? Probably but in the end enjoyment > gil. Though I am busy saving now for a free med plot when they expand.

Unless you wish to dish out a lot of gil (small plots currently go for 30mil, and that is just to flip em), I don't think you should count onto people's kindness like that; housing business is serious business on Balmung :P

I would just wait for next patch when for they are adding more plots/wards ect!