Approximate time for server transfer?

Desitjant

Heya,

I'm hoping to get a sense of how much time it takes for a World Transfer request to go through... I've seen 24-48 hours on another forum, but that post is over a year old.

If I'm looking at several days, I'll probably hold off until Monday... you get the idea ^^

Thanks for any responses!

Transfer times vary. They can take as little as a day or less. They can sometimes take up to three days. My experience has been on the quick-and-easy end: transferred a character from Gilgamesh to Balmung and had access to them within mere hours.

There are some prerequisites your character needs to meet, however, for them to be eligible for transfer. If I recall correctly, they are as follows:

1. The character you intend to transfer needs to have progressed far enough in the starter quests via the Adventurer's Guild proprietor so as to see and be able to interact with other Player Characters.

2. The character needs to have existed for three days.

If you've spent some time on the character, remember that there are some restrictions such as needing to be FC-less etc.

I transferred an alt to Hyperion when I was taking a break from RP. Wanted to see how it was and it was pretty fast and effortless. Within an hour to be generous.

Transfer times vary. They can take as little as a day or less. They can sometimes take up to three days. My experience has been on the quick-and-easy end: transferred a character from Gilgamesh to Balmung and had access to them within mere hours.

There are some prerequisites your character needs to meet, however, for them to be eligible for transfer. If I recall correctly, they are as follows:

1. The character you intend to transfer needs to have progressed far enough in the starter quests via the Adventurer's Guild proprietor so as to see and be able to interact with other Player Characters.

2. The character needs to have existed for three days.

I've followed all the prerequisites currently listed on Square's World Transfer FAQ, so it should go smoothly unless they left something out. Still, thanks!