Looking for Linkshells

Hi, I'm looking for a good couple of LS's to network and meet people, make friends and rp. I know there's the LS link....but most of those are FCs and I am not looking to change FCs. I have just one LS right now and it's a small one with a few friends, so I have a lot of open slots for IC or OOC LSs and so any thoughts or suggestions and who I should contact would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi, I'm looking for a good couple of LS's to network and meet people, make friends and rp. I know there's the LS link....but most of those are FCs and I am not looking to change FCs. I have just one LS right now and it's a small one with a few friends, so I have a lot of open slots for IC or OOC LSs and so any thoughts or suggestions and who I should contact would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

We have a very small LS right now that has yet to be advertised, Wayfarers.Net. It's IC and is used for chatter among friends and later to also inform characters that our tavern is open. There is also the random "Anyone want to do anything?" that pops up. It might not be what you are looking for at the moment, but I wanted to offer. :3

Good Luck!

Heyas!

A lot of the listings in the LS hall are for linkshells. That aside, I'd maybe look to fill out your shells with themed ones that fit your character (there are a few for certain places like Ishgard and La Noscea), some for sneaky/shady sorts, etc. Last I read Melodia was heading more in a pirate-y direction so that might be an option potentially.

Another thing to look at might be just general OOC LSs for RP'ers. I know there's Open RP, Friends of Momodi, and Excellent RP off the top of my head.