Hello~ new RPer looking to make friends

Xin

Hey all, I moved to Balmung quite a while ago to check out the RP scene but still haven't gotten into it yet! Would like to change that

:)

--MMO background: 

I've played Tera and Blade and Soul (tw). While fun gameplay wise, the lore and storyline doesn't compare to ffxiv imo

--RP experience

Little to none really, but I'd love to learn and appreciate feedback and critique!

--Character info: 

Kashi is an Au Ra Xaela who despite having a somewhat cute appearance, is very stoic and often brutally honest. I've pieced together a bit here and there but am still in the process.

--How did I learn about the coalition? Goooooogle of course.

--What kind of roleplayer are you aiming to be? I suppose medium for now.

--Real life stuff: 

I'm a 20 year old uni student from Australia so my timezone might only match those late-night American owls. I travel between Japan and SE Asia as well.. Really, I should've chosen a JP server but Balmung seems to be where it's at ^^

I'm looking to make some connections/get into an LS if possible. If anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it! 

Welcome

There are some players on from your "other side" of the world. You could certainly catch yesterdays PST people (I love time zones) and early morning EU folks.

A good reference is [The Role-Play Handbook] a great resource.

Also check out the [RP Linkskell & Free Company Lists for Balmung] for things that suit you. A Linkshell is like an in game chat channel and you can have 8, and a Free Company is like a Guild.

Fell free to come join us in [Hugs & Cakes Link Shell] where there is a nice positive bunch of RPers.