1. 1. Wher Art Thou?

• Amurica
    • Europe
    • Korea
    • Asia
    • Aussie/NZ
    • I live in Eorzea and I'm always online
    • I'm a Tomato

After being in Balmung for 5 days I noticed that almost everyone I've tried to find from the Forums were never online during the hours I play. A lot of the times I noticed that the majority of players from the forum were either sleeping or at work by the time I get home from work and it's the dead hour for Balmung with the exception of the irregular night owls who happened to be on at that time. 

Ideally would like to find others from Oceanic timezones that play on Balmung for raids/pvp/roleplaying/etc

If you play from Aussie or NZ do let me know!

It would be most helpful to you to list the timezones as players live all over the place and some choices encompass multiple timezones. It might be you play with a lot of EU people.

On another note, thank you for leaving a poll option for those of us from Paradigm City. We're often overlooked, but really we're just as good as the real thing.

tumblr_inline_min0mp3kDf1qz4rgp.jpg

It would be most helpful to you to list the timezones as players live all over the place and some choices encompass multiple timezones. It might be you play with a lot of EU people.

On another note, thank you for leaving a poll option for those of us from Paradigm City. We're often overlooked, but really we're just as good as the real thing.

tumblr_inline_min0mp3kDf1qz4rgp.jpg

GMT+12 

You must be a very fine Tomato.