A little idea for an adventure!

I'll be doing both tracks. The second one might just be a bit harder to try and pull off. 

That said, how's sunday evening sound for you guys? That's hoping I get to contact all the ones interested in the first half before then. I'm having one of those lazy weeks so even if I have to skip sleep, let's do it.

Also managed to talk my cousin in letting me do this for awhile sooo don't expect to see a Kurt Steel walking around any time soon.

Alright so I've gotten into contact with a few of you but not all of you. 

I know I'm still pending Steel Wolf, S'imba, Fyrilsunn, Sahb and Tywyll'ra. So never fear I've got my eye out on you, or well my search player out for your names!

Also how does EST (this)sunday night work for you guys say like 8 or 9pm ish? Not that I can't wake up earlier than that if we need it to start earlier to accommodate all of us.

Or I could divide this even further with two rounds of out of dungeon exploration, each round spanning one side of Alexei

So I'm pushing through with the Sunday EST night idea. 8pm!

Because I think I want to nab you all and get this done before the holidays pull us into all manner of different directions and this gets pushed back even further. A rush job I know but I don't know how my schedule my screw me over in the future so yeah >.>

Anyway this Sunday 8pm EST Idyllshire entrance! Even if Ninette hasn't made contact with you I'm sure you could just stumble upon the rest of the gang as they gather around or maybe you've heard/seen her go around Ul'dah and Limsa looking for people for an expedition.

Could come in late that works too, catch the group in the field or something. And we'll be doing the rping in party chat so as not to bother the other people loitering around the place. 

Anyway *crosses fingers* I hope this turns out to even be a relative success!

Unless monday night would work better?

Blah all this conversion X3

So I'm thinking just overworld mobs would be a bit boring so I'll just reserve this post for a rough draft of a simple system we can use.

After a round of some back and forth with my cousin over texts, hashing out what the system's all about or how it works. 

I'm thinking an overworld rp boss and enemy placements with the use of Party waymarks etc etc.

~EDIT~

So we've got something simple down eventually, I just forgot to post it because WAR's so fun, but I digress.

So since we're doing Overworld exploration we thought of something like an hp system. How it works is this:

- We all have 10/10 HP at the start of the expedition.

- Every say...3 mob packs we fight. We all do a /random. Any roll higher than 500 counts as an injury, so that's -1 HP, lower than that and we're fine. Hopefully we have a healer because...

- A healer can recover someone else's HP by consuming 1 MP, healer's have 20/20 MP and can't be recovered whatsoever. The MP would scale down by five points per healer in the party, and I mean designated healer. So two healers 15/15MP each, 3 10/10, 4 5/5, but then four's just like 1 healer. X3 Oh yah 1MP=1HP recovered.

- I'll cue an rp overworld boss fight AFTER we snag all the external aether currents. He'll have 20/20HP or 25/25HP and maybe I'll try to add some mechanics to it too (eww) but more on that later.

- Anyone who reaches 0/10HP is unable to participate in the rp boss fight. If we all lose our HP before we snag all external aether currents then we're going back to Idyllshire and a second expedition will be mounted at a later date. Kinda like a game over but not really >.>

-Course the fighting's /random too. I'll roll for myself and the overworld boss and indicate who I'm rolling for. Beat the boss's roll to land a hit on him and shave 1 HP off him.

~Just added optional fluff past this point, that we can totally disregard if you think it's too messy.~

-I'm thinking of putting a stun mechanic too for the boss fight. I'll indicate when his next roll is a stun roll. Now what happens here is this. We round up or down our rolls to the hundreds digit, same with the boss really. And boss has his roll multiplied by either 3 or 4. What we have to do is add all our rolls and if the sum exceeds the boss's multiplied roll we interrupt the stun. If not we all take 1 damage because he'll roflstomp us the next round of rolls anyway :3

For Example: Boss rolls 834, so that's rounded down to 800. Apply the mutlipliers let's say 4 and we get 3200 to beat. There are 8 of us that say rolled 657, 890, 95, 120, 560, 999 *because this one's a god*, 787, 343. So after rounding up and down we have 700, 900, 100, 100, 600, 1000, 800 and 300 respectively which totals to 4500. Which means we pass the roll check and are free to subtract 8 to it's HP pool because it's the boss that gets stunned and we all have a free hit.

- If we have elemental mages in the party, we can put elements into the mix too. Example the boss is like one of those water dragon things but bigger, so if we have a lightning mage in the party they can do added damage to the thing dependent on how higher his rolls are to the boss. He'll do two damage to the boss right off the bat and and land an additional one point if his rolls have more than a hundred difference. Say boss rolls 180, BLM in the party rolls 360 with his lightning spell. BLM does 3 damage to the boss because of the baseline 2 and his rolls more is more than a hundred higher than the boss roll.

Conversely, if we have say a fire mage, then he takes 2 points of damage each time the boss attacks with a water element spell.

Someone can pass their roll to call for a 'Libra' and I tell you guys how much HP he has left and what he's weak to. Yes I won't tell you how much HP the boss will really have BWAHAHAHAHA.

Well that's the basic gist of it. Or we can do away with the entire system das cool too I guess.

I've gotten into contact with Saye, Sahb, Steel, Tywyll and Okhi.

S'imba and Fyrilsunn are still two I'm trying to get ahold of.

Since that puts us at 8 and a full party, including me.

If you could all still sound off and let me know if you guys are still interested in doing this that'd be cool.

Also if you guys think this sunday (later) 8pm EST is a reasonable enough time that you can reach. Or even just 8pm EST and we can pick another day.

Probably not for another 3 1/2 hours, my schedule got abruptly messed up this week with like zero notice.

Woohoo das cool. I'll push it back anyway since if I stick with what I have, it'll just be me Sahb and Okhi.

SO I'LL JUST PUT IT RIGHT HERE SINCE I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO SHOVE IT.

MONDAY NIGHT? 9PM EST. SOUND GOOD? ANY OBJECTIONS?

*Also if you're looking for Niffie but can't find her that probably means I hijacked Kurt again. If you're looking for Kurt but can't find him, I'm either back on Niffie or (most probably) in the Voidark doing a crash course for DRG 60 and letting 23 screen the fact that I choke most of the rotation*

Also anyone wanna help me test out the system thingy is that all too 'eugh' for you guys? I mean we can just do away with it. That works too just thought to add flair and danger to the expedition other than roflstomping every overmap mob we come across. 

Remember 9PM EST!