Question on the wiki? Having a problem.

So I've spent the last couple hours (yes, hours, oh god you do not want to ever see me try to learn coding as I go it was not a pretty sight) kind of fumbling about to make up a page on the nifty RP wikipedia thing. But... every time I go to save, I end up in the 'templates' category. And... this baffles me because I was trying really hard to avoid that cuz that area is for, well... templates.

Is there any way I can fix this?

Also sorry if this isn't the best spot to ask, but I didn't really see a generic 'help' spot.

And do I need help.

Oh god, do I need help.

Thanks for whoever moved this, I wasn't sure where it went like I said. ^^

There's not quite a "RPC in general" place outside of off-topic. I've relocated your thread to there!

To answer your wiki question, to make a new page, you want to search for your character's (or place, thing's, page's! Let's use page's!) name and then click on the red link to edit that page.

If you're making use of one of the templates, you might be accidentally trying to modify the template instead.

You should be making pages in the Main workspace.

...or if you'd like, I can generate the page for you if you lemme know what you'd like it to be called :>

Ah funny for me it's the contrary... I never got how you get to create templates and where they are stored and accessed...

To make a template I guess you just tag it for the category... at least that's how mine kept ending up in templates. xD

And no worries, MBajihri. I did figure it out in the end. ^^