Smuggler/Seafarer Looking for Connections!

[align=center]Left-GeneImage.png[/align]

[align=center]I've laid low for a whole cycle now it's back to business!

[/align]

He pulled himself up onto a rock ashore with what little strength he had left. Who knows how long he had been swimming for. The scorching rays of the sun beat upon his face as he lay himself back to catch his breath. His skin sore red but he had only gotten used to the pain. Within moments of his eyes shut, Gene drifted into an exhausted slumber...

OOC:

I had taken a year or so long break from the game and had shelved Gene for the last couple of months of my return unsure where or how to begin RP with him again because so much has changed in-game and lore and I need to learn even more lore now! I was hoping to ease into RP with some patient, easy-going folk that might want to get involved in some RP themed around trading merchants and naughtily smuggled exports.

Gene is what I call a smuggler who seems to have been elusive to the law through the years (mostly) but has been lucky enough to escape or slip through the net often very conveniently. I would be happy to run in with people who play guards/bounty hunters or something but of course I don't want my character to die or anything. :dodgy:

So nothing too intense to start off with, just looking for connections.

[align=left]

• OR if you just want to build a friendship something casual like that i'm happy to make any connections whether it be within the theme described above or just making friends for Gene and such.

[/align]

[align=left]

• Please check out my wiki! Here!

[/align]

[align=center]I think i've waffled on long enough now. Feel free to reply here/PM or /tell in-game![/align]

Hello there Gene!

Odette is always on the hunt for connections from every walk of life. That being said, she too was a deckhand for many years about Limsa and dabbles in and out of what might be considered lawful depending on the situation. Please feel free to give her wiki a read and see if her character type is up your alley, or shoot me a tell in game. I'd love to work something out with you. :)

Hello there Gene!

Odette is always on the hunt for connections from every walk of life. That being said, she too was a deckhand for many years about Limsa and dabbles in and out of what might be considered lawful depending on the situation. Please feel free to give her wiki a read and see if her character type is up your alley, or shoot me a tell in game. I'd love to work something out with you. :)

Hey Odette!

I had a quick browse over your wiki and I think that there could be great possibility of an already chance meeting/encounter in the past if you like or i'm willing to work something out in the future also! /Tell or mail here i'm fine either way. :)

Would love to make that connection! :-D

Hello Aya I checked out your wiki too and with Gene sealing many deals in the dark corner of the Quicksand over the past year or so it'd be safe to say he's seen Ayas face more than once so i'll give you a /tell next time i'm around for RP if you like.

Hello there, welcome back! I'd be happy to role-play sometime! :)

Hi there Faye and thanks! I'll take note to /tell you soon too if you like and set up to bump into you accidentally-on-purpose ;).

Hey Gene! I'm currently actively looking for players in my timezone AND sailor/marine characters dealing in very shady business, so you might just do the trick (especially if you like Limsan merchants crafting and selling firearms). My wiki is not up to date, but contains some good information to get a general idea my character.

Here is my old hooks thread. Might help you too. See you soon if you're interested! :cactuar: