SpellGuard ✨ May 25 ✨ 10 PM EST

Shoshopu

A whopping seven teams came together tonight to celebrate spellslinging and Starlight, a wonderful mix of new and old faces, but one lalafellin pair managed to once again rise like stars to the top!

[align=center]Congratulations to Zigovali Rigovali and Ulemo Tesheremo!

5GsUxuD.png

The drawings will be completed hopefully before Starlight's end, and I'll post them here in the thread!

wHK4FR7.pngp6OSss4.png[/align]

I want to thank everyone who attended tonight for making everyone's Starlight Celebration a little more.... magical! The next Spellguard tournament is scheduled to take place on January 6, 2017! Our first tournament of the new year!

So happy holidays, and a happy new year to you all! :love:

• 2 weeks later...

The first Spellguard of 2017 is tonight in an hour and a half!

The sketches from the last Spellguard are almost complete. I meant to finish them today but something came up that ended up taking most of my time this afternoon, but I've spoken to both of the winners about it! They'll be up and posted here soon!

Six more teams came together for Spellguard's first tournament of 2017! Many of the matches were intense with very close scores, with an explosive final round resulting in a winning streak the likes of which haven't been seen since Mr. Mask frequented the tournament!

[align=center]Congratulations to Zigovali Rigovali & Ulemo Tesheremo!

Ei8ySqn.png[/align]

Can their winning streak be stopped?! Tune in on January 20th to find out at Spellguard XXII!

• 2 weeks later...

Spellguard is tonight! I have the closing shift at work tonight so I won't be around until about 30 minutes before the event begins. Don't think that will be an issue since that's when most people show up anyway, but just as a heads-up!

A smaller turnout tonight, but that's to be expected for the week of a new patch. It's Friday night and there's so much new content to do! I'd like to thank everyone who came out tonight and hung in there until I showed up at about... 15 till. T_T

[align=center]So! Congratulations to tonight's champions, Jun'to Nharuya & Lt'ora Tia!

HbrzdBd.png[/align]

Our next tournament is on February 3!

• 2 weeks later...

Spellguard is tonight! I'm not out there yet because I'm whipping up some chocolatey treats for everyone (the longer version of the story is I came home from visiting my folks today and only just got my computer hooked back up about 20 minutes ago) but I'll be out there for early RPers soon!

Three teams came out to Spellguard XXIII, and so the tournament was carried out in a single round of the the three-team Triangle Formation! It was a very close match all around, with each team down to a single shield left, but two miqo'te rose victorious this evening!

[align=center]

Congratulations to Jihn'a Gahre & Kyt'ir Jakkya!

wTIxlSK.png[/align]

Our next tournament is on February 17! See you then, and hope you all have a pleasant Valentione's Day!

• 2 weeks later...

Four teams entered tonight, returning champions and new faces alike! Spellguard XXIV makes history tonight with our first Roegadyn Champion!

[align=center]Congratulations to Subtle Raptor & Ulemo Tesheremo!

yUHppEf.png

Another announcement!

The next Spellguard tournament on March 3 will be the one-year anniversary of Spellguard!!

I can't believe it's already been an entire year!! Details are still pending, but be on the lookout for another announcement for this special event![/align]

• 2 weeks later...

[align=center]ulBEWZb.png

That's right! Spellguard has been around for one whole year!

To celebrate, Spellguard XXV will be featuring a very special reward for its champions!

Each member of the winning team is eligible for:

300,000 Gil

Up to $8 in Mog Station gift codes!

Spellguard XXV is slated to begin on March 3 at 10:00 PM EST. We advise that you arrive a half-hour in advance and take your places in the combatant area!

300x208http://i.imgur.com/QbFspZt.png[/img][/align]

Bump! Reminder of our special event tomorrow!

If it was unclear, "$8 in Mog Station gift codes" just means any number/combination of goodies from Mog Station, as long as the total sum of your shopping list doesn't exceed $8. That's per person. Pick one thing or pick several! An emote, or a Scion outfit, or a combination of minions+dyes, or a couple swimsuit pieces...

Six teams entered our special anniversary tournament tonight! Each match was hard-won and full of excitement, and at the end of the night, Spellguard XXV's champions were...

[align=center]Subtle Raptor & Giovanni Faust! Congratulations to you both!!

ojzJqLTg.png[/align]

Thanks to some kind donations before the beginning of the event, each champion was awarded an extra 100,000 gil and their very own adamantoise, the mascot of our event! Thank you very much for your contributions!

I want to thank everyone who's attended Spellguard, contributed or donated to its prize pool, and not to mention all of my friends, for making this event a success! We couldn't have done it without you! Here's to another year of magical tactical combat!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone! Spellguard is tonight! Just as a heads-up, I have the closing shift at work tonight so I probably won't be home until just before the event begins. But don't fret! Just hang tight and I'll get the event rolling as soon as I'm home!

So sorry again for the late start! Thank you all for your patience and understanding! :love:

After making their debut at the anniversary tournament, Hells' Angels came back for more, becoming this week's Champion Spellguardians!

[align=center]Congratulations to Edda Vincents and Baeyl Teken'ghym![/align]

[align=center]WbMv2Nh.png

[/align]

Our next tournament is scheduled for March 31! Same time, same place! See you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Spellguard is tomorrow night!

I apologize that I again have the night shift at work again this week, so I won't be around until shortly before the event starts (and I'll be sure to check for patch downloads and stuff before I leave the house, if it's at all possible for me to). For the next couple weeks I'm spending all day at an elementary school for college, so I have to work closing shifts at work on weekdays, please forgive ;;

We had a little bit of a late start to accommodate four teams this week!

Spellguard XXVII's champions are...

[align=center]Mandy Arixan & Raven Belmont! Congratulations!

LXp0zx9.png[/align]

Next Spellguard is April 14th! See you there!