Salutations!

Werfollow

Hail friend, and well met.

A day ago, I found myself transferred to Balmung, with a humble collective of characters to match suit. My main, a Roegadyn Seal Wolf named Etarellion Dreluron was the first of the lot, and I plan to use him most for my PvE and RP endeavors. I'm utterly new to FFXIV and Eorzea as a whole, being only level 30 after a few day's worth of play.

I'm still very much in the process of defining my character ICly--but thus far, you can't go wrong with sharing a few bottles of drink with him, nor assuming that he's a golly lumbering gentle giant--with a knack for brawling! Talk about irony.

There are certain other parts to, but I'll leave that to discovery on the account of individuals. The RP populace managed to crank my FPS down a bit once I first joined, which honestly invoked great satisfaction--coming from the wasteland that TERA is at present, that is.

I'm still very much lurking on the edge of this server's RP, mainly observing, but I'm glad to be here, at long last--fighting the good fight.

At your service, and your family's.

o7

Welcome to Balmung!

There are plenty of RP to be seen in the open world, although I think you already came across those.

I hope you and your Roegadyn find some fun (and maybe a few brawls) as you explore Eorzea!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Aye, I currently dwell in Europe, and I mighty appreciate the Directory which you linked, shall make things easier.

I've come across a plethora of open-world RP, but still lacking the idea as to how and even if to approach them and get involved. So far, content with watching people RP it out--many bounty hunters looming around as it appears, better watch out.