Couple looking for an RP FC

Hello all, been ages since I posted anything on here but my wife and I have recently returned from a break from the game only to find ourselves guildless and we're hoping to find an RP-FC to join up with and get back into the RP community.

Our characters are a pair of Miqo'te, one a seeker and one a keeper, who up until very recently have been up in Ishgard for personal reasons. After finally leaving they discovered the group they belonged to had disbanded in their absence and are now basically slumming it while trying to figure out what to do. We're looking for an active group to be a part of, not necessarily large, and are leaning towards a more neutral themed FC where our characters can use their skills to pay their way or at least make a steady income. Without going into too much detail on the characters themselves (it spoils the fun to lay everything out), they are a couple with one being an arcanist and the other posessing few if any practical combat skills.

So if you think your FC might have room for us we'd be happy to get into more detail, and you can reply here or drop me a PM or whatever. Thanks in advance.

Welcome back! :) 

I've really enjoyed being a part of Wayfarers of Eorzea since I joined up with them, and you guys might find them to be a good fit too. It's a very independent sort of FC, so although there are stories going on they're largely driven by the characters themselves rather than the FC imposing a grand and epic thing on the players. For some players, the epic story method works, but not everybody - and it sounds like you guys are looking for something a little more low-key like what WoE has to offer.

We have regular social events which are open to members and non-members, including simple gatherings like our weekly Friday tavern night, or things like classes characters can show up to in order to learn a little about a topic (and their players can learn too if they don't already know) and meet some other characters.

Here's a few of our upcoming events:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=15393

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=15236

And of course, the inn and tavern are always a good spot to swing by and just say hello! Usually if someone's standing around OOCly they can be persuaded to go IC with only the slightest of arm-twisting. :D

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=14882

Feel free to send me a private message here on the RPC if you have questions I can answer!

Hi there and welcome back! I don't know how you feel about pirates... in particular Skypirates, but they're pretty cool right? My RP-FC, the Dread Wyrms, is a medium sized FC with roughly 30 active RP members, and most of those characters are morally grey - we'll do what needs to be done to get money but we're not monsters! (...well I can't speak for everyone, but most of us aren't!) Also, the FC hosts weekly RP events that range from intense combat scenes to simple tavern nights, so there's plenty going on. If you'd like more info, please visit our site or look here

Feel free to PM me with any questions you have, but if that doesn't suit your fancy, there are plenty of good quality FCs I've had the pleasure of RPing with so I'm sure you'll find something soon! Good luck in your search.:D