Shivi's Art Stuff

YesGood

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish there were more RP to do with her, since I haven't really gotten to go out and spread her wings. She's built to be almost 100 percent social. And albino! I'm glad I get so much feedback from you guys. Makes me keep on going.

I was worried the hair was too rough and I haven't worked up the nerve to really try doing harder lines in the hair and what not. I actually blobbed on colors for the hair and smudged like crazy, blobbed more color, then selected the whole thing and applied an outline. I'm interested to try CG coloring someone with a non-albino skin color-- she looks really pink, I've been told, for an undead albino but... yanno... shading. >.< My excuse, I'm sticking to it.

Well, albinos still have pink skin. They don't make melanin, but they do make hemoglobin, which is red. Gives them their lovely pink eyes and rosey cheeks~

...Of course I don't know if vampires have normal capillary blood. Lol.

Seems more likely she'd have Leucism and not Albinism given her eye color being normal.

She actually has extremely pale blue/lavender eyes. I didn't do red as the red effect in humans seems to most often appear when there's flash photography involved. From what I read, pale blue irises are much more common in human albinos than red or pink.

Seems more likely she'd have Leucism and not Albinism given her eye color being normal.

She actually has extremely pale blue/lavender eyes. I didn't do red as the red effect in humans seems to most often appear when there's flash photography involved. From what I read, pale blue irises are much more common in human albinos than red or pink.

This is correct! Pale blue to purple to pink. :) Depends on the severity of the albinism.

• 4 months later...

Wry herro again...

Siosketchfin_zpsd3ef1041.jpg 

My tablet pooped a post-shower Sio, apparently. I guess when all the mess is over I will be finally playing the game now that I have a PC that can likely run it.

Welcome back and that is WIN!