Shivi's Art Stuff

YesGood

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aysun_zps08b5123e.png 

I dunno what's happening to me, my females have become manly! Maybe it's because of the perspective or maybe it's the flat colors.

Either way, I tried to do this in PS and it gave me an error about how I didn't have enough RAM to save-- so I screen shot-ed it into Paint. Apparently it's not a good idea to use an inches x inches canvas or something? Maybe it's because it's the freebie version.

Sorry if I butchered her, Aysun. Q_Q

I am suuuuper happy you like it, dear, for I was a-feared you were going to be all "ARGH! WHY'D YOU MAKE HER LOOK LIKE A MAN'QOTE?!"

I dunno if anyone even looks at this thread anymore but I'm open to doing three bust shots in the same style as Aysun's above. I'd like to see how this style goes because it's pretty comfortable for me and I'm enjoying it. If you're interested in having a character used as a guinea pig and you've got some refs or a post up in the 'reference for fanart' thread, go ahead and tell me here and link away. I'll see what I can do. If they're easy enough I might be able to squeeze out a few more.

Warning: My male characters look kind of strange; prepare yourself, emotionally, for some possibly wonky male toons.

Edit:

So I got three takers in like... the span of two minutes. So I'll open up three more for a total of 6.

1. Lothaire - Character under... reconstruction?

2. Garryson - Complete

3. Ursula - Can't work on this one until a screenshot, some references for the hair, or at the VERY least, a hair color is given. Sowwie.

4. Bea

5. Xenedra

6. Otte

You'd be doing me a grand favor by putting up this stuff here for my easy ref:

1. Link to the character wiki or a fairly accurate screenshot

2. If you don't have a wiki up yet, any additional details from the collar up that might not be included on your in game avatar (a dozen earrings, a pierced nose, etc.)

3. If you don't have a wiki, the eye color because screenshots are sometimes a pain in the butt

4. Whether your character is masculine or feminine or extremely androgynous. This usually helps me out a bit and prevents me from making super girly men when it's not appropriate and vice versa.

Thanks for offering the art stuffs!

Here is that wiki with the picture.

Here is a quick art project I did myself. (No, its not good)

Additional Details: Not much else. He's masculine, but has a slight femininity to him. Though I don't expect you to try and pull that off. I'm happy with whatever turns out :D

Eyes: One eye is green, the other is white.

If you need to know anything else, lemme know!

Thank you for doing these. :D Much appreciated.

Character uh... reconstruction is complete?

I am like 99% sure...

1. Link to the character wiki or a fairly accurate screenshot: Here is a screenie; I can provide others if you need them, just let me know. His profile can be found here (the one on the wiki isn't quite up to date yet but I'm getting there) and of course I can provide any more details you need.

2. Additional details: there's a scar that runs along the right side of his jaw which you can't see in that pic. And in case you likewise can't see it, those tattoo markings are one side only.

3. Eye color: dark green

4. Masculine/feminine/extremely androgynous: masculine, but not in a super buff, I-eat-steroids-for-breakfast kind of way. Just... I don't know, average? Maybe a little feminine. I don't like this question. >.<

Always good to see people posting art. I'll have to throw my hat into the lot!

References heeeeeere. As well as more of my personal art pictures in the first post of my art thread under "Bea". (See signature)

As far as where she falls under the masculine to feminine scale, I always viewed her a bit androgynous with a slight leaning towards feminine in appearances. Personality is another matter. :lol:

On a side note, it would be really cool to see someone drew her with a jeweled septum clicker! It's something I added to her recently, so I haven't really had much of a chance to actually see her with it much.

You're quite welcome, sir.

And Bea's is finished~

Beafin_zps66a7629f.png

I know I put her at the same angle as Garryson, but the reason for it was because all the refs and the screen shot had her at the same angle. I decided to do the other side before I realized it was a very similar pose. =3=

You're quite welcome, sir.

And Bea's is finished~

Beafin_zps66a7629f.png

I know I put her at the same angle as Garryson, but the reason for it was because all the refs and the screen shot had her at the same angle. I decided to do the other side before I realized it was a very similar pose. =3=

Weeey! I love it! Especially the smarmy look on her face. And the septum clicker looks lovely. :D