Shivi's Art Stuff

YesGood

These are very lovely! The sketches in pencil are wonderful and I love how smooth the lines are. I'm really impressed that you can get such great quality with the colors, especially in the shading of Teveriel's coat and the dirty fingers for Nahue. :3

Keep up the great work~! I look forward to seeing more.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are very lovely! The sketches in pencil are wonderful and I love how smooth the lines are. I'm really impressed that you can get such great quality with the colors, especially in the shading of Teveriel's coat and the dirty fingers for Nahue. :3

>//< Thank you so much. My projects are ebbing now, and I regret binging the way I did-- I don't know what to do with myself when I stop drawing.

I kinda wish I was doing fashionable digital media too. I just don't have a tablet.

>//< Thank you so much. My projects are ebbing now, and I regret binging the way I did-- I don't know what to do with myself when I stop drawing.

I kinda wish I was doing fashionable digital media too. I just don't have a tablet.

From personal experience, artists who use traditional media tend to be rare so that just makes the pieces all the more amazing and enjoyable for me. :3 It is possible to draw with just your mouse alone, there are some digital artists who produce stunning work without a tablet! Don't let it hold you back from experimenting!

Thank you guys! I think I might start doing outlines like this from now on. Also practicing my bgs until I get that tablet. TABLET!

I told you that outline would be good =p.  That tablet needs to get there faster so I can start helping you with PS! I think more then anything, I like the fur. Looks like fur.

Who's that handsome devil~?

Oh that's right, it's totally me~

But yeah, thanks for doin a trade with me! Love your traditional style, though looking forward to how you take in digital stuff. Also, thick outlines are always good, makes the image really pop.

Thank you guys. I kinda feel behind the times having to do it by hand-- but I figure if I don't stink at markers, why fix what's not broken? Tablet colors might let me reduce the prices of some color commissions though, so that'll be good.

I've also been considering using a tablet just to make traditional pictures more spiffy. It's being mailed on Saturday, so hopefully, we shall see.

Again, Shawnzy, I'm ecstatic that you're happy with it. It's my first Lalafell, and I look forward to DOZENS more. Hopefully there will be so many Lalafell.

Thicker lines, possibly, from this day forward.

Can I just express how much I love when people do traditional art? I mean, I hate doing comparisons on digital and traditional, but something about paints/markers can be so lovely, and you are clearly very masterful at it. I envy your skills, you have a lot handle of it seems, and a lot of people underestimate the practice it takes to get the hang of the pencil.

I love the unique cartoonish/anime style; colours have a softness, and posing is excellent--as well as the great skills in anatomy too. You really do well bringing each character out and expressing their character and race.

dont mind me, ill just quietly stalk this lovely art topic with awe and love c:

Can I just express how much I love when people do traditional art? I mean, I hate doing comparisons on digital and traditional, but something about paints/markers can be so lovely, and you are clearly very masterful at it. I envy your skills, you have a lot handle of it seems, and a lot of people underestimate the practice it takes to get the hang of the pencil.

I love the unique cartoonish/anime style; colours have a softness, and posing is excellent--as well as the great skills in anatomy too. You really do well bringing each character out and expressing their character and race.

dont mind me, ill just quietly stalk this lovely art topic with awe and love c:

Thank you very much! That's a very depthy interpretation of my 'skillz'(?) and I do appreciate you taking the time to look my stuff over. All the same, you can stalk this topic loudly with awe and love ^o^ Kidding.

Also, if you're ever interested, I think anyone can tell you, I do fancy my art trades. I can try my hand at a character outside FFXIV, though I'm getting so used to it I dunno if I can.