A new one! Please don't bite!

Oh! Thank you for taking to time to read this little thread and I hope it interests you enough to inquire about a roleplay! My alias is Averalis and I've recently returned to Final Fantasy XIV to the point where I could be considered a new player again. I actually started on Balmung during the wee early days but I had to stop to focus on school. However graduate classes are over and I can now officially take time to play this game.

I'm currently looking to roleplay as my main character Chigusa Nanao, a Raen Au'Ra who is just a tad bit overwhelmed from the culture shock due to being a late arrival to Eorzea. In-character she has managed to find a small side job as a botanist due to her personal studies, however she is looking especially to find people to form connections with. More or less she was the only one from her family who made it over to Eorzea so she suffers a bit from worry and inherent loneliness.

She isn't a negative nancy however and is instead trying to adapt to her situation -- awkward cultural differences and all. Recently Conjury has fascinated her and she has been studying it in Gridania when given the chance though she does travel around the city states to satiate her inquisitive nature.

I'm currently in the process of creating a profile for her but this is what I have so far. I would love to meet new roleplayers or friends in game for both OOC and IC however! It's a little bit intimidating having to start over again without any friends playing the game anymore c:.

--Avvie.

Hey! Welcome back to the game, IGN I is Lloyd Whitewolf also looking for more people to do the RPz with. I've met some great people on here so far.

Also botany is an excellent career, and if anyone messes with you, you can throw seeds at them! Seed shot!

Lloyd Whitewolf? I'll be sure to add you in game and see what could be formed! I think they need to make Botanists a combat class now with Chigusa flailing seeds and pelting people with flowers!

I'm also partial to making friends Rini! I'll be sure to check for you in game too when I log on c:!

I've got a scholar catte with a healthy obsession with botany that we could probably build into a hook if you want to RP sometime :D He's a healer as well, though arcanima and conjury are different animals. Feel free to send me a /tell or a friend request sometime if you'd like!

I've got a scholar catte with a healthy obsession with botany that we could probably build into a hook if you want to RP sometime :D He's a healer as well, though arcanima and conjury are different animals. Feel free to send me a /tell or a friend request sometime if you'd like!

Rini still needs to meet Cam as well! We should all meet up sometime :D

Rini still needs to meet Cam as well! We should all meet up sometime :D

They do still need to meet up! He's been busy with some FC things lately, plus the trek to 60, but I would be happy to get together sometime when times coordinate!

Welcome back to the game! ^.^ Hope it keeps you. Would love to RP with you any time you wish. V'tali Dusk is my IGN so feel free to send me a /tell whenever. Hope you enjoy the Balmung RP culture!

So someone lost the reputation cherry, someone was being oppressed and I was bitten again. Life is normal here isn't it? Thank you the welcome too Ms. Faye! Also there's no need to be pressured if you can't Kibu it's understandable.

So someone lost the reputation cherry, someone was being oppressed and I was bitten again. Life is normal here isn't it? Thank you the welcome too Ms. Faye! Also there's no need to be pressured if you can't Kibu it's understandable.

NOW IT'S TWO.

Hey welcome back! I've also got an Au'ra girl who can maybe show yours around sometime. She's been in Eorzea a while and gotten over most of the culture shock but hasn't really made many friends. She's not a botanist but she does love pretty things like flowers.