Returning once more

So last time I was here I set up a lot of plots, joined a FC, and then vanished due to work. Well now me, and my lovable half-breed, are back~ For those who don't know me? I roleplay Aymon, a Hyur-Gadyn who drinks and fights for fun, but is actually a big lovable teddybear. I am also a total Nerd and love writing and reading, and doing nerdy things. I play a lot of games, love to make stories, and I am also lame.

Aymon also likes to headbutt behemoths.

Headbutting behemoths is a dangerous proposition. I hear tell that it's sometimes taken as a sign of willingness to mate....

Welcome back! May your life and game find balance and may your HyuRoe find lots of fun things to do. :3

Welcome back, do you plan to stay or just here for the patch rush?

Here to stay, I hope. Only left cause work devoured me. Promised girlfriend I would play more, and roleplay more, and I refuse to dissapoint her ^^

Headbutting behemoths is a dangerous proposition. I hear tell that it's sometimes taken as a sign of willingness to mate....

Welcome back! May your life and game find balance and may your HyuRoe find lots of fun things to do. :3

So far he's broken his FC leader, and managed to headbutt a fellow Roe into near concussion. But thank you for the WB :D

There's tiny lovable behefloofs to headbutt.

Just... don't do it in Coerthas Western Highlands.

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD! (Wait, maybe. Aymon only new his mom)